Eye For An Eye
      Bastard Of The Skies
      Groan
      Fragments
      Crysis

Tickets are £5 on the door.

•  MazzMazz
    • Hello

I sing in the Groans. Is there any special time that you would like us to be at the venue of the rock?
    •  Desert_StormDesert_Storm
    • You guys will be on at 4:00pm so anytime before then is great. We will just be doing line checks before each band. The doors are open from 2pm. I will send you information over the next few days regarding equipment share.

Cheers
      Elliot
    •  MazzMazz
    • Thanks for the prompt reply
    •  OllieOllie
    • Does anyone have a weather update for Oxford and various points in between. With the current snow thing getting a bit twitchy as to whether we'll be able to get there or if it'll be ok.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Snow arrived in Bradford-On-Avon today.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • It ain't too bad here in St Albans at the mo.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Snow arrived in Chudleigh today but the A38 is clean as a whistle at the moment. I shall be closely monitoring the weather forecasts for the next couple of days.
    •  mambamamba
    • We have a light covering here (about 25 miles from Oxford) this morning, with a little more forecast but nothing serious I don't think.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • I will be driving from North Wales to Manchester to Stafford to Oxford on Saturday.

I am currently ignoring all weather reports and just hoping it will be ok.

Sensible?
    •  OllieOllie
    • because I'm a bit anal I've just looked at weather reports for Saturday for Plymouth, Exeter, taunton, Bristol and Oxford which pretty much covers our route and it's looking ok as long as there isn't 3 feet of snow between now and then!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      I will be driving from North Wales to Manchester to Stafford to Oxford on Saturday.

I am currently ignoring all weather reports and just hoping it will be ok.

Sensible?

I like your style.
    •  MazzMazz
    • According to the met office forecasts we are fucked.

I don't think they really know what is going to happen. They know it's going to be fucking cold and that it may or may not snow.
      [Edited by Mazz at 11:06 on 02/12/10]
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'm monitoring it...reckon we should be ok coming up from Plymouth. May be tricky if you have guys coming from up north though.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Any chance someone could PM me the promoter's mobile number in case the weather does conspire to fuck us up on the day.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I'm getting to Oxford early as I'm looking forward to strolling about the city centre and getting pissed off with Christmas shoppers. I hope they have a 'Past Times' as I wish to purchase some over priced crap. I want to take a wander to The Eagle and Child as well....oh yeah..and play a gig.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Oxford is supposed to be very nice. Unfortunately due to Foz coming up from Cornwall in the world's slowest van we're unlikely to get there before early evening. Shame as I'd like to see Bastard of the Skies and Groan but hopefully you guys will still be around for a pint.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I will be off at 19.15 to get my cheap train home. If I get any later train then I have to purchase two tickets and it's more expensive. Insane..fucking insane.

Plan...finish set...drink 25 pints in about 2.5 hours..fall asleep at Westbury Station and freeze to death.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • This will be the first time I have ever been with Groan and completely sober.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      I will be off at 19.15 to get my cheap train home. If I get any later train then I have to purchase two tickets and it's more expensive. Insane..fucking insane.

Plan...finish set...drink 25 pints in about 2.5 hours..fall asleep at Westbury Station and freeze to death.

We may see you briefly then dude, we're on at 20.15

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Saturday 4th December- all-dayer at the wheatsheaf, Oxford