Menu

Forums - General Chat

November purchases

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I think Mazz is the only person I know with more t-shirts than me.

Mothertrucker CD.

and Monday will bring a tidal-wave of Crimbo pressies.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Today I bought socks, gloves and shoes.

I wore my last pair of shoes every day for 6 months (with one or two exceptions) despite the fact that they made me bleed every time I put them on. Such is the lament of the pov.
      [Edited by FDFC at 13:03 on 29/11/10]
    •  JackJack
    • I need to purchase my motorbike lessons, I want to be choppered up by the summer
    •  OllieOllie
    • I got a rather nice leather jacket for my birthday last week but technically I didn't buy that, my wife did.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Just booked a spa day with Mrs Mazz for the 13th December...Turkish Steam room here I come. I went last year and LOVED IT.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      Just booked a spa day with Mrs Mazz for the 13th December...Turkish Steam room here I come. I went last year and LOVED IT.

you gonna have your colon irrigated?
    •  MazzMazz
    • I don't think they do it. I would like to FEEL what it's like.

It's just lot's of steam rooms, outside pool, stange trippy rooms, heated beds, Finnish Saunas that kind of thing.

..just hanging about in a small pair of trunks getting with it.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      I don't think they do it. I would like to FEEL what it's like.

It's just lot's of steam rooms, outside pool, stange trippy rooms, heated beds, Finnish Saunas that kind of thing.

i was just in a turkish steam room actually - it was hot. i was wearing normal trunks though. now i'm listening to jsbx and typing.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      I don't think they do it. I would like to FEEL what it's like.

Is it the one in Bath? That place looks really good. We went to one by Loch Lomond and that was awesome. It was pretty mad sitting in an outdoor, rooftop heated pool looking at snow covered mountains...fucking freezing when we got out though!!!

We were meant to go to the one in Bath in March but all got the shits beforehand!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • It's the one at Longleat Centre Parcs..It's done out like a fake Roman Temple..very tacky and awesome. Laura did not rate the Bath one. It's not as much fun...toooooooooo posh.
    •  mikemike
    • Joe Pesci fridge magnet and mug for my brother's xmas present, long-running in-joke, got him a 'Joe Pesci no 1 Fan' keyring last year.

I am hilarious.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I've been Xmas shopping in Ealingall day and have spent muchos pesos!!

I also ACCIDENTLY bought myself two Darkthrone albums to get in the mood for the New Year trip to Oslo!

Kirst was not impressed to come home to find me wrapping up said aformentioned pressies whilst WORSHIPING SATAN!!
    •  GarethGareth
    • pull-my-plonker says:

Kirst was not impressed to come home to find me wrapping up said aformentioned pressies whilst WORSHIPING SATAN!!

How else are you meant to wrap presents?

Forums - General Chat - November purchases