Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  basstardbasstard
    • I'd be into the idea of a member of Foghat skinnining up for me while I watch videos of Monkey.

•  basstardbasstard
    • I'd be into the idea of a member of Foghat skinnining up for me while I watch videos of Monkey.

•  JackJack
    • Last night I was into looking at pretty ladies at Radio 1xtra, some seriously nice bottoms in urban music land

Around my 19th day working in a row now, and 5 more to go, I feel battered
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • rn'b flava booty...that's why i got involved...
    •  JackJack
    • I'm now into dieting a bit to get rid of my belly, going for half a stone to start
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've eaten two apples in a week, very soon, if i keep it up, i'll not be able to count on one hand the number of apples i've had in the last few years!

tomorrow night i'll be stumbling around sheffield to celebrate being 33, ending up in corp, obviously!
    •  BrentBrent
    • Jägermeister.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • new Neil Young album, Le Noise... very good!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • cognitive behavioural therapy and stephen fry.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Pretending it's the 70s.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      Pretending it's the 70s.

ha ha...You need to meet the Bass player from Ratz Ass.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      FDFC says:
      Pretending it's the 70s.

You've been seeing another bass player?
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      Mazz says:
      FDFC says:
      Pretending it's the 70s.

You've been seeing another bass player?

I'm sorry..but he goes skateboarding at 6am wearing a denim suit...how can I resist that?
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • There's a reason he does that at 6am, Mazz.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Why? Why? WHY?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into growing old disgracefully.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm off work this week, which generally involves going to bed at 5am, waking up at 2pm and thinking that i'm wasting too much of my week off by not being able to adjust my sleep.

Last night i went to hillsborough to watch the footy, watched the highlights when i got home, then rewatched the whole game on sky+, was worth it though, even though we narrowly lost.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into Machete. Got a DVD copy from a mate and it's superb. Film of the year for me.
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      I'm into Machete. Got a DVD copy from a mate and it's superb. Film of the year for me.

Cool...been looking to seeing this.

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?