Menu

Forums - General Chat

Liverpool.. what not to miss??

•  PetePete
    • ms tinnitus says:
      Pete, went to watch Liverpool, and was sat in the Kop!

Good work!
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • Wish I saw this earlier and directed you to Probe records. Fantastic little record shop. Makes me happy to be in there with all the psychedelic rock section. There's a section for the Melvins. It's just insane.

www.probe-records.com/

I live right by Liverpool so I'm always there. Love the place. It gets some bad rep but I always have a good time there like.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • oh wow!
      well I think I'll be back, so will drop you a line next time. My fella is a LFC nut and wants to move there :) (I'm not convinced....)
    • Awesome. I'm moving to Stafford but it is only an hours train ride from Liverpool and I'm gonna be going there for that record shop because it's so cool.

I wouldn't move to Liverpool personally unless you could move to a nice area. The outskirts of Liverpool aren't very nice. I was mugged in Huyton when I was 13. It was uncool!
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Minister Bonesaw says:
      Awesome. I'm moving to Stafford but it is only an hours train ride from Liverpool and I'm gonna be going there for that record shop because it's so cool.

I wouldn't move to Liverpool personally unless you could move to a nice area. The outskirts of Liverpool aren't very nice. I was mugged in Huyton when I was 13. It was uncool!

Oh geesh, I'm sorry to hear that (re mugged at 13!)
    • It's not as bad as it seems. He tried to get my phone and skateboard (Because everybody skated when they were younger?) but I didn't cough anything up so got punched a bit. But I think that's what you get for being in Huyton.
    •  alanalan
    • I thought Rex Harrison was from Huyton? Surely they're all classy gents there??

Forums - General Chat - Liverpool.. what not to miss??