Menu

Forums - General Chat

Bank hols. Whatcha doin?

•  MazzMazz
    • Me..I have a weekend of hell at the inlaws. Not only do I have to put up their uneasy middle class bullshit but this weekend we have the added bonus of a 4 month old child staying as well. Sleepless nights + uneasy middleclass spouted rubbish will make for an angry Mazz.

•  HopkinsHopkins
    • credit crunch
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      credit crunch

Do you want to run away with me for the weekend and we can live in a castle? I'll pay.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • sounds sweet
      i'd have to bring my 6 month old boy though, the wife's off to the theatre and leaving us in charge of each other
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      sounds sweet
      i'd have to bring my 6 month old boy though, the wife's off to the theatre and leaving us in charge of each other

I’ll my bring cat.

Two men, 1 cat, 1 baby, 1 Castle.

We’ll be like two gay millionaires on a long weekend.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Hopkins says:
      sounds sweet

I’ll my bring cat.

Can I come...I'll bring an acoustic and we can sing songs round a camp fire while a hog roasts over it. It would be like Three Men and a Baby...and a Cat.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Hopkins says:
      sounds sweet

I’ll my bring cat.

Can I come...I'll bring an acoustic and we can sing songs round a camp fire while a hog roasts over it. It would be like Three Men and a Baby...and a Cat.

Yeah..but no acoustic guitars. As Fu Manchu pointed out "Acoustic guitars are not real guitars" :)
    •  mikemike
    • Makin ' canneloni, watching telly tonight

Makin noise with Flatlands tomorrow, then food, then booze with Jen and whoever pops out Saturday.

Home on Sunday to transfer some plants to pots, put too many seeds in the various pots and the bed so my gardens gone mental this week with the sun and rain, maybe go out if I have any money.

Monday is just there, and is brilliant.
    •  mambamamba
    • Spent the last two days in the studio our debut EP. Really pleased with the results. I'll be spending the weekend sorting out some band stuff. Not really got owt else planned
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Spent the last two days in the studio our debut EP. Really pleased with the results. I'll be spending the weekend sorting out some band stuff. Not really got owt else planned

ROCK AND ROLL MAMBA
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • mamba says:
      Spent the last two days in the studio our debut EP. Really pleased with the results. I'll be spending the weekend sorting out some band stuff. Not really got owt else planned

Yeah I've been checking the pics on Twitter. be good to hear the tunes dude.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I still think you should record a cover of the classic "Mambo No.5" by Lou Bega and aptly re-entitle it "Mamba No.5"... Just me then?

I like Mazz and Ollie's Castle idea and may pop over to take photos and throw tomatoes at their port-cullis.

I didn't even realise it was a long weekend until wednesday this week and hence have no plans!!

Astrohenge with Wicked Testicle and Pierre Hollandaise later though :)
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      I still think you should record a cover of the classic "Mambo No.5" by Lou Bega and aptly re-entitle it "Mamba No.5"... Just me then?

No, I also think this is genius. He should replace all the girls' names with the names of forum members.

This bank holiday I am checking out my proposed wedding venues in Alton. Score one for me.
    •  MazzMazz
    • ..yeah! I got out of going down :). I'm making a GROAN album preview vid.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'm tour managing my mate octoberman all week from canada. So far been ace fun.
    •  JackJack
    • just got back from Cornwall, it was a flying visit but well sexy

Forums - General Chat - Bank hols. Whatcha doin?