Menu
    •  noonenoone
    • easier than going to america to record like someone helpfully suggested in an earlier post.
    •  alanalan
    • ultimatekev says:
      easier than going to america to record like someone helpfully suggested in an earlier post.

I think that was just mastering, using interwebs and other such witchcraft.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Gareth says:
      Anyone know how much Foel charge?

I spoke to Latitudes last night and it was £250 back in June but they reckon he's nearer £300 a day. They also said he's an absolute dude and it's well worth the money. He'll work his balls off to get the job done.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Gareth says:

I spoke to Latitudes last night and it was £250 back in June but they reckon he's nearer £300 a day. They also said he's an absolute dude and it's well worth the money. He'll work his balls off to get the job done.

I'll second that.
    • MORRELL says:
      WickedWesticle says:
      Gareth says:

I'll second that.

Are we playing with you guys in St Albans?
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Yeah Feb right?? should be cool.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • £250 a day I think Foel was. Great place, though. We used a bass amp that once belonged to Level 42. Dunno if they used it for recording The Chinese Way, though.

• MORRELL says:
      Yeah Feb right?? should be cool.

Yep. 4 cool bands.
    •  lplp
    • go The Foel

its great with decent rooms(3) and what a great engineer Chris Fielding is.

yes there is a price , but includes a great old cottage

and he really workd hard with great gears and ears

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Recording studios