Menu
    •  JackJack
    • do you have anything better to be doing? Shouldn't you be off supporting the scene or playing in the best band that ever graced Ninehertz
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Didn't he get kicked out of them?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      do you have anything better to be doing? Shouldn't you be off supporting the scene or playing in the best band that ever graced Ninehertz

He was never in 'Naked Shit'.
    •  MazzMazz
    • True...very true.
    •  JackJack
    • True doom
    •  MazzMazz
    • I was in 'Acid Shit'
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Mazz says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      do you have anything better to be doing? Shouldn't you be off supporting the scene or playing in the best band that ever graced Ninehertz

He was never in 'Naked Shit'.

Nobody was in that band ever... it was all a horrible/lovley dream.It never happened and never will happen.

Battlewitch exist in a different space time continuium (which is a word I just made up).
    •  JackJack
    • we have them in for lunch today, any questions I should put to them
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      we have them in for lunch today, any questions I should put to them

Dio or Ozzy?

•  GrymGrym
    • No questions but if you could constantly refer to them as "the saviours of Metal" until they have a hissy fit and a big sulk about "not liking Metal" that would be super.

Supose you've got to keep them sweet though...
    •  PodgePodge
    • they are doing an in store signing at the Sheffield HMV
    •  MazzMazz
    • Grym says:
      No questions but if you could constantly refer to them as "the saviours of Metal" until they have a hissy fit and a big sulk about "not liking Metal" that would be super.

Supose you've got to keep them sweet though...

Ratz Ass saved METAL, ROCK AND ROLL and POP.

I'm getting my Ratz Ass T-shirt tonight....yeah
    •  JackJack
    • Mastodon
    •  JackJack
    • Just had a chat with 'em, so metal :D
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • You should have told em to do another Remission but I bet you was too chicken
    •  EggyEggy
    • fair do's to them for evolving i say, if they did another remission they'd get slated for doing the same thing twice, i do like their old sound but times change and all that and providing they don't foget their past and keep playing old tracks i'll not complain too much. According to Bill he's been wanting to do a record like CtS for years, so next they may return to an albeit evolved remission type recording who knows. The next tour i expect to be in an arena though with the current one being a sell out.

I wasn't aware (until just then when reading on last.fm) that the current tour they are playing the whole of crack the skye from start to finish - i did wonder on the night but having only listened to the new album twice i wasn't sure (i did think they played it all during the gig though). Good to hear old classics too afterwards, even though some twonk behind me was talking through many tracks.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Been listening to this today for the first time and I've got to track 4 and I'm gonna stop. Never heard them before but this is awful. It all sounds so lifeless from the tempo of the songs to the production to the half arsed singing. I thought a band with this much hype would be a lot better than this.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Listen to Remission or Leviathan, they're a lot better.
      I've given Crack The Skye another chance this week, and decided it sounds like 80s Ozzy doing 70s prog. Pile of shit.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Big Si says:
      and decided it sounds like 80s Ozzy doing 70s prog.

WOW!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Mastodon't