Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August

•  seansean
    • Ollie says:
      Podge says:
      don't worry you'll all get used and abused.

have you checked your letter box recently?

I certainly did Podge, cheers. Had a hectic week with the London trip and a sick child but had a listen to Mondo Cada and Gorse so far, both awesome so I'll get the reviews of those done really soon and give the Sourvein/BIR a blast this week.

Mondo Cada and Domes have something planned in oxford 24th june -wheatsheaf..

wwww.myspace.com/domesofsilence
    •  OllieOllie
    • Is anything happening with this at all?
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Ah yeah been meaning to find this post again.

Trippy can't make it as a 3 piece. Me and Pete could rock up as a 2 piece but I know there's a lotta bands wanting to play so we'll happily step back to let full bands in. I'll probably still come up with my camera anyway though.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Waiting for Pete to find out if Friday is free then we can work out a line up
    •  JackJack
    • Cujo should be well up for it, we have our synth guy now
    •  OllieOllie
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Ah yeah been meaning to find this post again.

Trippy can't make it as a 3 piece. Me and Pete could rock up as a 2 piece but I know there's a lotta bands wanting to play so we'll happily step back to let full bands in. I'll probably still come up with my camera anyway though.

Trippy are still very good as a 2 piece...fact!!!
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • You're too kind Ollie (but correct as well)
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Ditto myself and EMG are still very much up for this... think we're gonna do a few dates round it too. So if anybody wants us on in their bit of the world.
    •  Dave_AHCWDave_AHCW
    • Can we play please?
    •  PodgePodge
    • you are on the list of bands who would like to play, final line up not totally decided yet. partly depends on when Pete can walk to the bottom of his road and ask the landlord a few questions.
    •  Dave_AHCWDave_AHCW
    • Excellent. Cheers mate. We're now trying to get back on it hard!
    •  RamoRamo
    • Low Sonic Drift will definitely be in the area round about then, would be awesome to stop by on our travels
    •  PodgePodge
    • OK people.

if you have a PM you are playing

if you don't have a PM then sorry but you are not playing this year.
    •  PodgePodge
    • oh and anyone who's not in a band but wants to come... more info to follow
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Is there a full lineup posted anywhere yet?
    •  JackJack
    • I'll need the full lineup to get the poster done to, obviously a lot of people have pulled out including myself so that makes those details harder to know
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Hope you win the fight to rock, lovin' 'Night Bus'.
    •  seansean
    • Tino Insana says:
      Hope you win the fight to rock, lovin' 'Night Bus'.

thanks, skulldust is like a classic ,busting the dust out of speaker"s everytime i myspace ninehertz when taking a short cut , monster great riff, its almost becoming a ritual to hear it most days..
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      I'll need the full lineup to get the poster done to, obviously a lot of people have pulled out including myself so that makes those details harder to know

So like my name in massive letters and the other bands in tiny writing round it... be awesome... ha ha! Nah but if last years posters are out to go by Jack you da man for this job.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August