Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August

•  OllieOllie
    • In the spirit of being helpful and getting this back on topic I have gone through and comiled a list of all the bands that have expressed an interest

GRIFTER!!!!
      Bad Date
      6 Ft Squirrels
      Cujo
      Berserkowitz
      GRIFTER!!!
      Outburst
      Electric Mud Generator/Tim Holehouse
      Chickenhawk
      Flatlands
      Koresh
      GRIFTER!!!
      Domes of Silence
      Greg(o)rian
      Jesus of Spazzareth
      Tiger Warsaw
      Rob Himself
      Sedulus
      Trippy Wicked
      Low Sonic Drift
      GRIFTER!!!!

I know Alunah were interested but can't make this date. Might I suggest if any of the bands above can't make it now for whatever reason stick up a post to let Podge know as he's going to have a job whittling the list down.

Did I mention Grifter are interested?;)
    •  PodgePodge
    • cheers mr ollie.

Grifter who?
    •  PodgePodge
    • shit, just looked at that list in full, even if you cut out the multiple posts that one long (but bloody good) day
    •  OllieOllie
    • Did I imagine it or was there a Friday warm up gig at the all dayer a couple of years ago? Might be an idea to try and accomodate a few more bands if there's a venue available...maybe some of the more northern bands who don't have to travel as far. Start the party early.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Will pedal board I weigh loads... without not much.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • There was a warm up gig for the london 9hz all dayer. I got wankered and felt sick all day for the main event
    • Ollie says:
      In the spirit of being helpful and getting this back on topic I have gone through and comiled a list of all the bands that have expressed an interest

GRIFTER!!!!
      Bad Date
      6 Ft Squirrels
      Cujo
      Berserkowitz
      GRIFTER!!!
      Outburst
      Electric Mud Generator/Timothy C Holehouse
      Chickenhawk
      Flatlands
      Koresh
      GRIFTER!!!
      Domes of Silence
      Greg(o)rian
      Jesus of Spazzareth
      Tiger Warsaw
      Rob Himself
      Sedulus
      Trippy Wicked
      Low Sonic Drift
      GRIFTER!!!!

I know Alunah were interested but can't make this date. Might I suggest if any of the bands above can't make it now for whatever reason stick up a post to let Podge know as he's going to have a job whittling the list down.

We correction on me name Oliver... Tim Holehouse is the other guy the folk dude... Timothy C Holehouse is the riffs guy!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Ollie says:
      In the spirit of being helpful and getting this back on topic I have gone through and comiled a list of all the bands that have expressed an interest

GRIFTER!!!!
      Bad Date
      6 Ft Squirrels
      Cujo
      Berserkowitz
      GRIFTER!!!
      Outburst
      Electric Mud Generator/Timothy C Holehouse
      Chickenhawk
      Flatlands
      Koresh
      GRIFTER!!!
      Domes of Silence
      Greg(o)rian
      Jesus of Spazzareth
      Tiger Warsaw
      Rob Himself
      Sedulus
      Trippy Wicked
      Low Sonic Drift
      GRIFTER!!!!

We correction on me name Oliver... Tim Holehouse is the other guy the folk dude... Timothy C Holehouse is the riffs guy!

You'll always be my little Timmy to me!!!
    •  PodgePodge
    • there was a Friday gig both in sheff and an unofficial one in London. at the shake we also have the small possibility of having bands downstairs as well as a DJ
    •  CareyCarey
    • Podge says:
      there was a Friday gig both in sheff and an unofficial one in London. at the shake we also have the small possibility of having bands downstairs as well as a DJ

that team tall/ninehertz upstairs/downstairs gig at the cricketers was great - although i have a feeling it was an organisational nightmare for those with a more complex job than (wo)manning the door all day.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Where are all these bands going to stay????????
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Sheffield has a wide variety of gutters and hedgerows.
    •  seansean
    • i will say it a year or so on , thank you for putting us up last time. JEN.
      this time i will be driving back as i do not drink anymore .
    • I can curl up in my beard... ha ha! Like a hedgehog.
      I think if me and EMG do it we may go back to leeds as we may do a bradford and summit else round that date maybe.
    •  MarekMarek
    • Would be a lot of fun to do this, pencil us on the mega-list
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Marek says:
      Would be a lot of fun to do this, pencil us on the mega-list

That would be sweet if you lot play
    •  PodgePodge
    • i think we are having a meeting this month to sort a few things out
    •  OllieOllie
    • If there's anything I can do to help out at all...bearing in mind I'm stuck down in Devon. I can certainly do some promo blurb and some stuff on t'internet...assuming we're invited to play of course.
    •  PodgePodge
    • don't worry you'll all get used and abused.

have you checked your letter box recently?
    •  OllieOllie
    • Podge says:
      don't worry you'll all get used and abused.

have you checked your letter box recently?

I certainly did Podge, cheers. Had a hectic week with the London trip and a sick child but had a listen to Mondo Cada and Gorse so far, both awesome so I'll get the reviews of those done really soon and give the Sourvein/BIR a blast this week.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August