Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August

•  DonnyDonny
    • Oh yeahhhhhh!

No apparantly about it my friend. Koresh are available!

•  PodgePodge
    • woop
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • We would very much like to show Sheffield the electric Holehouse generator... 2 bands for the price of one kinda.
    •  JackJack
    • probably go for Cujo if we can play this one, seeing as Rich is already Koreshing and Isa got a bit mental in Sheffield last time haha Cujo spans 3 decades, me 20's, Sam 30's and Justin 40's, found that out last week it amused me
    •  OllieOllie
    • And Grifter would obviously like to keep the old bastard quota up
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Ollie says:
      And Grifter would obviously like to keep the old bastard quota up

As would Bad Date, I'm the baby in that band at a mere 32
    •  the chapthe chap
    • spazzareth weightwise piss all over you lot...
      age...
      a tricky one...
      the rest are in the 20's...
      im old father tyme..
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • the chap says:
      spazzareth weightwise piss all over you lot...
      age...
      a tricky one...
      im old father tyme..

Well you do have the fridge in your band!
    •  OllieOllie
    • the chap says:
      spazzareth weightwise piss all over you lot...
      age...
      a tricky one...
      im old father tyme..

Weightwise I'm also not doing too bad...the other two are skinny fuckers though.
    •  GrymGrym
    • A weight challenge! Outburst gladly step up to the plate. The drummer and myself have always been big lads but the other two are catching up with the onset of middle age spread. :D

We might not do too bad in the age category as well all being the wrong side of 30.

We really need to pay a visit to the nearest weighbridge if we all play on the 8th, let's settle this thing. Ha ha.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Well you do have the fridge in your band!

That's still the funniest nickname ever

"Why do you call him the fridge?"
    •  OllieOllie
    • Grym says:
      A weight challenge! Outburst gladly step up to the plate. The drummer and myself have always been big lads but the other two are catching up with the onset of middle age spread. :D

We might not do too bad in the age category as well all being the wrong side of 30.

We really need to pay a visit to the nearest weighbridge if we all play on the 8th, let's settle this thing. Ha ha.

Outburst are indeed a formidable wall of man flesh!!!
    •  GrymGrym
    • Ollie says:
      Grym says:
      A weight challenge! Outburst gladly step up to the plate. The drummer and myself have always been big lads but the other two are catching up with the onset of middle age spread. :D

Outburst are indeed a formidable wall of man flesh!!!
      Ohhh, you big flirt. ;)

:D
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm having a think about a barbie...does anyone have an apron with a french maid's outfit on it i could borrow?
    •  JackJack
    • I'm the fattest in our band. Justin at 44 is a skinny welsh whippit, Sam aint got no belly, I have a belly, but I aim to trim up if thats the challenge
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      i'm having a think about a barbie...does anyone have an apron with a french maid's outfit on it i could borrow?

we shall be cooking keith floyd style, if we're allowed to have a barbie that is
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i have the most neat bush and biggest testicles out of koresh.

i have no idea about any kind of girth though.

or the testicles really. only don's.
    •  seansean
    • oh yes the domes have plenty round the stomach area,plus age, mature i would like to put it..but we are ready.
    •  PodgePodge
    • can you all keep this on topic please so it doesn't take us a week to work out which bands want to play. the more shit you fill this thread with the more likely we are to miss bands requesting to play.
    •  JackJack
    • weightwatchers thread will have to start then, the podge has spoken

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August