The Horror in Sheffield.

•  mikemike
    • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/posi_mike/selfdestruct.jpg
    •  PodgePodge
    • YES
    •  PetePete
    • I'll be at this, after me footy.
    •  mikemike
    • On reflection this is exam week, so can't go, BALLS.
    •  PodgePodge
    • get it done, just dont go mental
    •  CareyCarey
    • i may come. purely because the taglines are excellent.
    •  mikemike
    • Podge says:

get it done, just dont go mental

Can't now, reviewed finances and I can't do much at all until July.
    •  PetePete
    • This still on?
      What time are people getting down there for?
    •  CareyCarey
    • i'm not gonna go. i have rats to fuss over. i may never leave the house AGAIN.
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • Have a nice evening with your new rats Carey, do they have names yet?

Pete, I'm coming, heading down there for a bout 8ish i reckon, so is Podge. See you in there?
    •  CareyCarey
    • The real Sarah says:

Have a nice evening with your new rats Carey, do they have names yet?

yeah, they're pretty old, i'm like their retirement home. they're called matt and kiefer. i may post pics soon if jen will lend me her camera.

i got up twice in the night to check they were ok and hadn't run out of anything.
    •  PetePete
    • The real Sarah says:

Pete, I'm coming, heading down there for a bout 8ish i reckon, so is Podge. See you in there?

Aye. I'll leave my house at 7.59 then. :)
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Cold ones are fucking awesome!!! One of my favourite bands at the moment!
    •  noonenoone
    • I heard this was cancelled due to the Shakespeare not liking the mosh?
      Fuck it , not my type of gig anyway.
    •  PetePete
    • If anyone finds out for definite that it is on or not on please can they let me know by text - I have potential alternate plans if it isn't on (ie 5 a side). Thanks.
    •  noonenoone
    • I tried to get hold of Willy from Cold Ones but I remembered they're probably still on their way back from Netherlands.
      ( it was he who told me it was cancelled last week , something to do with some crucial kid punching a hole in the ceiling at a gig )
      Don't The Horror play on a monthly basis in Leeds anyway?
    •  PodgePodge
    • bastard.

er... i dont know what to do now.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

I tried to get hold of Willy from Cold Ones but I remembered they're probably still on their way back from Netherlands.
      ( it was he who told me it was cancelled last week , something to do with some crucial kid punching a hole in the ceiling at a gig )
      Don't The Horror play on a monthly basis in Leeds anyway?

Maybe it was the hole that was already there? Made by a certain naughty housemate of mine?
    •  noonenoone
    • The Gig went ahead....in Leeds.
      2 bands, 4 quid, no Horror. hahaha glad I went to work instead.
      It wasn't the hole inflicted at the Lola night Jen , they wouldn't have kicked off about that because its totally cool to like Lola nights even if they are complete toss and the bands are awful and the flyers look a used colouring book from a charity shop bin.
      Just think, if Kid Acne had put the hole in the ceiling they'd have framed it or commissioned Dan Phlegm to paint some tentacles around it so they could all umm and ahh over it whilst enjoying their expensive European lager from a glass shaped like a vase but then Kid Acne doesn't get charged to hire the gig room so he doesn't stand to lose any money.
    •  PodgePodge
    • i love Kev's posts.

i assume you are not a fan of the Shakespeare

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The Horror in Sheffield.