Menu
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

ker-ring.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • y'know the worst thing is it took me a minute to work out what was wrong... :blush:
    •  noonenoone
    • bet it's the grapes in Sheffield.
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • Nar its obviously the casbah.
    •  noonenoone
    • the Casbah is a prick but at least they give you the option of using your own sound tech to try and polish the turd - like sound in there.
      Hire the Grapes and you are obliged to hire their sound goon. He insisted on micing up the drum kit and cabs when we played, even though the rooms the size of a 400g block of Catherdral City and wanted me to stand still on the stage and not move my mic.
      '' were not belle and sebastien mate , this shit is loud '' is what tich told him , or something to that effect.
    •  PodgePodge
    • ultimatekev says:
      even though the rooms the size of a 400g block of Catherdral City

that's my new small unit of measurement. large unit of measurement is still an Olympic sized swimming pool or football stadium
    •  noonenoone
    • along with coffee and shampoo it's one of the most shoplifted items in UK supermarkets.
      You could maybe say.. '' anybody seen Ben Duddell? he' s disappeared faster than a 400g block of Cathedral City. ''
      actually maybe not....
    •  PodgePodge
    • shop lifter have good taste
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Podge says:

ultimatekev says:
      even though the rooms the size of a 400g block of Catherdral City

that's my new small unit of measurement. large unit of measurement is still an Olympic sized swimming pool or football stadium

Very large unit of measure is Ark Royal landing deck
    •  PodgePodge
    • at 240m long by 34m wide its not that much bigger than a football pitch. i think i'll stick with what i know.
    •  EggyEggy
    • ultimatekev says:

along with coffee and shampoo it's one of the most shoplifted items in UK supermarkets.
      You could maybe say.. '' anybody seen Ben Duddell? he' s disappeared faster than a 400g block of Cathedral City. ''
      actually maybe not....

Not in staveley it's not, they just dump the stuff in the freezers instead. (i did actually find some last night)
    •  mikemike
    • My exam desk had "EPIC FAIL" and "I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER" written on it today, god bless Norton College and its sweat-encrusted gym.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I fail at keeping drummers. Any body free for drummage?
    •  noonenoone
    • mike says:

My exam desk had "EPIC FAIL" and "I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER" written on it today, god bless Norton College and its sweat-encrusted gym.

L012!
      thats ace.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Rob Smith says:

I fail at keeping drummers. Any body free for drummage?

*Raises hand*

*slowly lowers hand*
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Laddeth says:

Rob Smith says:

I fail at keeping drummers. Any body free for drummage?

*Raises hand*

*slowly lowers hand*

*scowles from a distance, then nods in sober agreement*

Forums - General Chat - FAIL