Menu
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Good day.
      I'm fairly new to the forum, so i hope this isn't poor etiquette in any way...
      Anyways, i play drums in a band. I haven't played for long, and we have only been together since late last year. We are looking for shows to play over the Summer, and beyond.
      Have a listen to some of our (fairly poorly) recorded stuff.... there is new material on it's way. www.myspace.com/thelegendofwhitefang
      Cheers for looking,
      Drew
    •  PodgePodge
    • already a fan, its well good, people should give you gigs
    • Cheers man, we must be doing something alright.
    •  CareyCarey
    • yeah, i love you guys!
    • It's very kind of you to say.
      There is a good chance there will be a couple of more tunes up in the next few weeks.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Bloody good stuff, nice and heavy
    • We haven't managed to record what we sound like live that well.... it's a lot louder, heavier and slower.
    • If anyone can offer us any shows.... preferably in the North, we are good to go.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Hello drew old fella... so your in white fang... so we shall finally meet in June... naked shit are playing the Leon Birthday bash with you. Nice to see you on here.
    • Tim Holehouse says:

Hello drew old fella... so your in white fang... so we shall finally meet in June... naked shit are playing the Leon Birthday bash with you. Nice to see you on here.

I'm well looking forward to that.... I'm just in the process of sorting out a poster for the show. I'm not sure what we are going to do, since we may have to play without or bass player, but we will see..... may just be 30 minutes of feedback and confusion.
    • No bass player, feed back, confusion... so8unds like every naked shit show to me... ha ha! Yeah should be a laugh and sir we finally get to meet... cuase surrently to me you look like a cartoon whale (one of your posters) in my mind for some reason... ha ha!
    • I can dress up for the occasion.
    • ha ha! I shall be in suited and booted I suspect... I no longer look like a hobo either (although i am actually homeless). I have man's hair cut and am clean shaven for the first time in years.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Tim Holehouse says:

ha ha! I shall be in suited and booted I suspect... I no longer look like a hobo either (although i am actually homeless). I have man's hair cut and am clean shaven for the first time in years.

i'm glad you finished that sentence coz you just looked like a hobo in a suit last time i saw you... :P
    • I'll try and make an effort then. We may dress as wizzards or some such shite....

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - White Fang.