• bad admiral says:

Jack Dickinson says:

mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

my favourite track is the title track.

Agreed

Me too!

And in related news, my mate casually dropped into conversation the other day that he is working on a couple of the Def Leppard/Whitesnake shows. Guest list thank you very much.

I missed out, we filmed the Def Leppard warm up at Islington Academy. I can get tickets for them and Judas Priest if I like haha

why's that funny? i think you should get tickets and give them to me.

I was thinking the same thing but did not have the BALLS to say it. Nothing funny about hard fuckin rock in your pussy rock face mother fucking Chick rock rules.
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Jack Dickinson says:

mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

And in related news, my mate casually dropped into conversation the other day that he is working on a couple of the Def Leppard/Whitesnake shows. Guest list thank you very much.

I missed out, we filmed the Def Leppard warm up at Islington Academy. I can get tickets for them and Judas Priest if I like haha

I was thinking the same thing but did not have the BALLS to say it. Nothing funny about hard fuckin rock in your pussy rock face mother fucking Chick rock rules.

I'll get the tickets as long as you grow mullets
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Jack Dickinson says:

mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

been there, done that mister. as well you know. AS WELL YOU KNOW.

my mullet was fucking incredible but became unworkable and embarrassing.

get the tickets...you totally won't regret it.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

Jack Dickinson says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Jack Dickinson says:

mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

been there, done that mister. as well you know. AS WELL YOU KNOW.

my mullet was fucking incredible but became unworkable and embarrassing.

get the tickets...you totally won't regret it.

My friends mullet got burnt in the sun while on holiday in spain.
    •  JackJack
    • He should have packed that mullet in some ice
    •  OllieOllie
    • JenTheHen says:

Ollie says:

Tom Cruise has one of the most punchable faces ever...and he's a midget...and his films rank amongst the worst ever...and he's a scientologist...and he's a cunt!!!!

I'm fairly positive no one around here will disagree with you.

Although....Magnolia is an awesome film and he's really good in it. I like to think of it as a fluke.

More luck than judgement.

I hate Tom Hanks as well. I don't think it's anything to do with the name Tom though.
    • my mullet was once tugged by a girl in a bar.

in fact...

my dreads have been tugged by a girl in a bar

my 'fro has been tugged by a girl/woman in a bar

my beard has been tugged by two girls at the same time in a restaurant

my mutton chops have been tugged by a fella at school

my cockbeard has been tugged by a girl during an inexpert handjob in a house.

i'm just tuggable/luvvable.

•  CareyCarey
    • Ollie says:

I hate Tom Hanks as well. I don't think it's anything to do with the name Tom though.

i loathe tom hanks with a fiery passion. i have to leave the room if he's on. i don't think it has anything to do with his name either.
    •  JackJack
    • Aaron just got a Steve Martin box set, i may have to burn it
    •  GarethGareth
    • JenTheHen says:

Carey says:

does ANYONE like tom cruise? i'd happily watch him get stabbed with more than a fork.

That woman who used to be in Dawson's Crack. Although if you believe Heat she is victimised.

My last girlfriend used to fancy her. She came out with some right filth when we watched Batman Begins.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I watched Castaway with the sound down and music on so I didn't have to listen to his whiney voice...I figured he was alone on a desert island, how much dialogue could there be!!!
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Aaron just got a Steve Martin box set, i may have to burn it

amen.

a-fuckin'-men

Forums - General Chat - tramps, smoothies, tom cruise and forks