Menu
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mamba on stripped to the waist make the drums less gay.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • we should get this together...
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • Groan stuff is in C# guys. Sorry. I just wanted to be Black Sabbath :)

I'm gonna come and see this live for DOOM or DIE and to see the Groan songs played much better than Groan play them.
      [Edited by Minister Bonesaw at 21:10 on 17/06/11]
    •  JackJack
    • I like leads, Im happy with that mr donny, i can do that interspersed with the rhythm. I was talking to a girl on facebook last night and explained i was laughing at Stick It In, her response to the 'drinking gin' line was that she would rather be drinking rum and acting like a pirate. I'm ok with that :D
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I had that slaughter album!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      I like leads, Im happy with that mr donny, i can do that interspersed with the rhythm. I was talking to a girl on facebook last night and explained i was laughing at Stick It In, her response to the 'drinking gin' line was that she would rather be drinking rum and acting like a pirate. I'm ok with that :D

Lewd
    • Minister Bonesaw says:
      Groan stuff is in C# guys. Sorry. I just wanted to be Black Sabbath :)

I'm gonna come and see this live for DOOM or DIE and to see the Groan songs played much better than Groan play them.

jesus. then fuck knows what my bass is tuned to...
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Jack says:
      I like leads, Im happy with that mr donny, i can do that interspersed with the rhythm. I was talking to a girl on facebook last night and explained i was laughing at Stick It In, her response to the 'drinking gin' line was that she would rather be drinking rum and acting like a pirate. I'm ok with that :D

Lewd

Indeed, I'm going for a date with this girl next week, sweeet
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Mazz says:
      Jack says:

Lewd

Being Cornish I assume it's your sister?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Jack says:
      Mazz says:
      Jack says:

Lewd

Any hole's a goal...it's the Mazzereth way.
    •  MazzMazz
    • The Mazzereth EP will be called ‘Cruise Control’.
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Ollie says:
      Jack says:
      Mazz says:
      Jack says:

Lewd

Any hole's a goal...it's the Mazzereth way.

haw haw, wrong, no relation
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I was rocking some Battlewitch in my headamaphones earlier, Doom Or Die has more licks than a blue movie!
    •  MazzMazz
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Doom Or Die has more licks than a blue movie!

saucy
    •  JackJack
    • Hear the battle criiiieeee
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Just caught up with this thread after a weekend away.

I love you all.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I woke up with doom or die in my head this morning.

Euuurrgghh!

*edit - that eurgh was my version of the backing vocal, not my feeling of waking up with the song in my head. Though it was annoying, couldn't stop it from going round and round!
      [Edited by Donny at 15:40 on 21/06/11]
    • i've sorted out my stage outfit. it'll be like my normal clothes but more easy.

t-shirt with lots of cupcakes on it. when i say cupcakes, i mean pussy.
      bermuda shorts
      flip flops
      side parting
      shades
      flowers
    •  MazzMazz
    • So have I. Short denim shorts and a witches hat. YEEAAAHHHH

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Mazzereth