Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Koresh Album Track Online

•  DonnyDonny
    • Goooood morning 9hz!

Have added a new version of Deathwing to the Koresh myspace. It's from the album recording we did a few weeks ago. It's not the 100% finished version but gives a taster of what we're about for those lucky enough not to have seen us live.

Fingers crossed we're mixing the album in mid April and should have it ready for release a month or two after.

See you at the Gaff!!

Oh and a link would help...
      [Edited by Donny at 06:41 on 15/03/10]
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Sounding good dudes. Nice and evil.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Must remember to check this out when I get home
    •  JackJack
    • Nice heavy
    •  MazzMazz
    • I shall check this out laters.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I want us to do a music video.

I haven't mentioned this to the band yet so it will probably get poo pooed.

It would be for the song Duggan and it would feature vomiting.

Lot's of vomiting. On everything.

I should have probably kept that to myself.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • fine with me.

although this is my idea for the video to duggan...

the band are driving in a lowrider in california. we are all smoking blunts. the camera then cuts to two girls in hotpants washing the lowrider with their tits and some real soapy water. the sun is shining.

the camera then cuts to the band outside a taco bell, eating tacos whilst leaning against the lowrider. the girls are now dancing in the background on rollerskates.

there is a flash of me doing a divebomb along the guitar neck during the fast bit, which i may otr may not do in real life, depending on my mood. the camera then cuts to my face. i am smoking a cigarette and wearing an east side crips bandana. the camera cuts to james, rooted to the spot, nodding in a sagelike manner and zooms in on his fingers. the camera cuts to morrell. he is howling with the pain of drumming real fast. a bit of blood flies toward the camera. the camera PANS to donny and paul rolling on the floor and shouting.

the camera cuts to the girls washing the car.

the camera cuts to us rolling in the lowrider. we all have guns. camera fades.

what do you think?
    •  JackJack
    • I think you should actually make a proper overblown hip hop style video for Koresh, that would rule. I offer video services fo sure
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • I think it would be more realistic if I was in the taco bell… eating… for the entire video.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • That's awesome.

Make the girls washing the car vomit on each other and we're onto a winner.
    •  JackJack
    • I saw a lowrider yesterday in Harrow, fact. With Hydraulics pumping the front up and down at the lights and a laughting girl inside, in Harrow. Big pimpin'
    • el paulo says:
      I think it would be more realistic if I was in the taco bell… eating… for the entire video.

another great concept.

a 5 way split screen featuring footage of each member eating in their fast food establishment of choice. hopefully we can get some endorsements by shoving logos in the way of the camera.

does anybody know any willing laydeez with an allergy to bras?

jack...we will be in touch. i think we're rehearsing on thursday, so we can discuss it there.
    •  RamoRamo
    • Sounds great, i concur with the outrageous hip-hop video.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      el paulo says:
      I think it would be more realistic if I was in the taco bell… eating… for the entire video.

another great concept.

a 5 way split screen featuring footage of each member eating in their fast food establishment of choice. hopefully we can get some endorsements by shoving logos in the way of the camera.

does anybody know any willing laydeez with an allergy to bras?

jack...we will be in touch. i think we're rehearsing on thursday, so we can discuss it there.

Budget wise this is much easier and could actually look awesome
    •  MazzMazz
    • ...and at the end of video someone drops their pants and does a massive shit on the floor. I think it will add everything and take away nothing.
    • do it do it do it!

don don likes getting his rusty sheriff's badge out.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • My vote is for Koresh rocking out in a Wimpys (do Wimpys still exists?!?!) and generally terrifying the customers, with random clips from Black Belt Jones (if you haven't seen this film, you HAVE to, it's everything a film about martial arting black hippies in da hood both should and shouldn't be!) playing in between!
    • yes wimpys exist...there's one down the road from me!

whoah man...the song's like a minute long. there's no time for splicing.
    •  JackJack
    • you'd be suprised how much splicing you can get in 1min
    • sweet. make it happen.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Koresh Album Track Online