Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Gonga/Gorilla shows

•  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • Hello all
      Gonga and Gorilla are going to play some shows together...and Spider Kitten for one.

16th March Clwb Ifor Bach, Cardiff Gonga & Spider Kitten
      17th March Old Angel, Nottingham Gonga & Gorilla
      18th March Riffs Bar, Swindon Gonga & Gorilla
      19th March Tubman, Hastings Gonga & Gorilla
      20th March The Acid Gallery, London Gonga & Gorilla

Been a long time since Gonga did any shows and it's the first time we've played with the awesome Gorilla so we're really looking forward to this.
      At present we're instrumental as fuck, but there's a chance Joe might come and sing at a couple. Maybe.
      Also, if anyone out there is interested in having a bash at being our singer drop us a line.
      Cheers
      Gonga
      gonga_mmii@hotmail.com
      myspace/g0nga
    •  MazzMazz
    • Cooooool Some gigs! Awesome.

I would be AMAZING in GONGA...just AMAZING...AMAZING

[Edited by Mazz at 15:07 on 04/03/10]
    •  OllieOllie
    • Grifter are also playing March 20th at the Art Gallery...get in!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Cooooool Some gigs! Awesome.

This would be awesome
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Mazz says:
      Cooooool Some gigs! Awesome.

This would be awesome

Yeah...keeping it coming...IT WOULD BE SO INSANE
    •  mambamamba
    • Go and pester them at Riff's Bar Mazz and I'll come and back you up.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Yeah..I'll turn up in a white fringed Leather Jacket and take one look at myself and say “yeah…I’ll leave now shall I?”
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • MAZZ, WHO DID YOU AUDITION FOR?

sorry, didn;t mean to shout
    •  MazzMazz
    • QUEEN
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hopkins says:
      MAZZ, WHO DID YOU AUDITION FOR?

I believe he was in the running for the Witchfinder General job. Oddly enough I don't think anyone has heard anything from them since...they should have got Mazz!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Hopkins says:
      MAZZ, WHO DID YOU AUDITION FOR?

I believe he was in the running for the Witchfinder General job. Oddly enough I don't think anyone has heard anything from them since...they should have got Mazz!!!

They did not like the fact that I wanted to add some ‘rap’ into some of their classic songs.
    •  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • Mazz says:
      Yeah..I'll turn up in a white fringed Leather Jacket and take one look at myself and say “yeah…I’ll leave now shall I?”

nah... keep it on and shake those tassles :O
      be good to see you if yer there
      Georges
    •  MazzMazz
    • gheorgeh says:
      Mazz says:
      Yeah..I'll turn up in a white fringed Leather Jacket and take one look at myself and say “yeah…I’ll leave now shall I?”

nah... keep it on and shake those tassles :O
      be good to see you if yer there
      Georges

I'll book my dragonfly
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Mazz you should go for it dude they're based near you, your a great singer and their an awesome band. I'd go for it if I didn't live in London and have too much on my plate already. Go on Mazz... sing for Gonga!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Mazz you should go for it dude they're based near you, your a great singer and their an awesome band. I'd go for it if I didn't live in London and have too much on my plate already. Go on Mazz... sing for Gonga!

you make me blush and weep heavy metal tears.
    •  OllieOllie
    • We've played with Gonga before and I've seen them another time (as well as bumping into them whenever we play Bristol) and I've never yet seen them with a singer...and they were awesome both times!!! I did love Joe's singing on te last album though.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I love Joe's singing on that record I'm a big fan of his solo material and the pheonix and was suprised when i found out it was the same guy in gonga.
      Was Matt Team brick singing for you guys for a while. He's a dude... very talented vocally... guess he's got his own shit going on too.

Mazz seriously man I rate you, your very talented.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      I love Joe's singing on that record I'm a big fan of his solo material and the pheonix and was suprised when i found out it was the same guy in gonga.
      Was Matt Team brick singing for you guys for a while. He's a dude... very talented vocally... guess he's got his own shit going on too.

Mazz seriously man I rate you, your very talented.

:blush::blush:

You should see how many 2ps I can put under my foreskin.
    •  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • i rate you a voxalist too! the cry of the battlewitch always sent shivers down me spine - if you can get money in the end of your dick aswell then we should party!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • gheorgeh says:
      i rate you a voxalist too! the cry of the battlewitch always sent shivers down me spine - if you can get money in the end of your dick aswell then we should party!!!

Maybe we could bum chicks over a bar while listening to KISS?

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Gonga/Gorilla shows