Loud Trowells
      Loud Owls
      Loud Simon Cowells

•  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Ploughed Towels
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Cowed Scowls
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • Looking like we might be able to drag some dog on a string taffy types across the severn bridge for this. Look out.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • So who are the headliners?

Charger and???
    •  JackJack
    • Well saturday has 11 bands so not really sure who's headlining, I'm thinking a Freezing Fog and Sun Gods double header would be nice. Its more about the day as a whole
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Well saturday has 11 bands so not really sure who's headlining, I'm thinking a Freezing Fog and Sun Gods double header would be nice. Its more about the day as a whole

That's a good plan. The FF would make great headliners IMO - a great set of songs, and a band with real presence. Not sure about Suns yet (still need to hear more of them!), but might be nice to headline on their UK debut.

Also, gis a shout if you need any help with the onday organisation.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Freezing Fog are an awesome band but not sure they would really have enough clout as a headliner. My initial reaction to the bands on the Saturday would have been Sun Gods and EOLB. Sun Gods should be on fire after a week on tour with us so would probably storm the end of it. Plus for the Saturday some good down home style kick ass rock and roll will certainly round things off nicely...just like Roadsaw did.
    •  seansean
    • We got tickets good choice..he also owns Shifty Disco records in yo Oxford
    •  Dave_AHCWDave_AHCW
    • I'll get our singer to give you a blowie if you let us play. I hear he's good.
    •  JackJack
    • Updated flyer, bands get spamming:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/LoudHowlsflyer2copy.jpg
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Sweet! Is thy the running order too?
    •  JackJack
    • nope, I've got a running order for saturday but I'm working on Sunday still. Ipod touch is pretty cool for that, I've added all the times into iCal.
    • The Freezing Fog's myspace says that they have split up!!!

:-(
    •  JackJack
    • I saw that, I'll have to check my messages. This is a shame

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Loud Howls 2010