Menu
    •  JackJack
    • wish i could do it for free, it is non profit though and raising some cash for charity

Might sort a free gig at the Unicorn sometime
      [Edited by Jack at 22:37 on 27/01/10]
    •  alanalan
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Means I can't do a reduction for someone who buys a weekend ticket though, which sucks

Maybe a little freebie on the door for anyone with day tickets for both days? Doesn't have to be anything much, just a pin badge or something. Just a thought anyway. That or a manly handshake.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • alan says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      Means I can't do a reduction for someone who buys a weekend ticket though, which sucks

Maybe a little freebie on the door for anyone with day tickets for both days? Doesn't have to be anything much, just a pin badge or something. Just a thought anyway. That or a manly handshake.

i will be giving out free handjobs/fingering chicks for peace. i also plan to suck on a LOT of titties.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Not really essential to your admin mountain Jack but we had first practice with new drummer last night, and she's GREAT! May be adding another guitar too...
    •  OllieOllie
    • Our new EP will be available for purchase on the night and I strongly recommend you all get one so we can afford to fuck off down soho and pick up some dirty ladies of the night!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • J Parker says:
      Not really essential to your admin mountain Jack but we had first practice with new drummer last night, and she's GREAT! May be adding another guitar too...

OO female drummer too, that ups the amount of ladies from playing from 1 to 2. It'll be cool getting to hear your stuff live
    •  mambamamba
    • Ollie says:
      Our new EP will be available for purchase on the night and I strongly recommend you all get one so we can afford to fuck off down soho and pick up some dirty ladies of the night!!!!

Is this new new?
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      Ollie says:
      Our new EP will be available for purchase on the night and I strongly recommend you all get one so we can afford to fuck off down soho and pick up some dirty ladies of the night!!!!

Is this new new?

This is the Simplicity of the Riff is Key EP on Catacomb. It's going to pressing soon I have been reliably informed so should be on sale and ready to have the arse promoted off it in time for the tour. We shall make sure we have one for you if you want a nice shiny copy with Soph's splendid artwork...all properly mastered and shit innit.

There is some vague talk of putting together a very limited split with Sun Gods In Exile for the tour as well, just a CD-R thing that Jack and I have spoken about. No definites or details on this yet though
    •  mambamamba
    • I thought I already had that! Maybe I just have the mp3's off last.fm or something. If that's the case I'll definitely take one.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Yep should all be ready in time for beginning of April - going to press next week!! Didn't know it was on Last.fm??

x
    •  OllieOllie
    • Aye, should be listen only and not download though...have I fucked it up Mamba?
    •  mambamamba
    • Looks like they are only streaming now. They're definitely on my itunes so I must've downloaded them from somewhere! I promise to buy it anyway!
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      Looks like they are only streaming now. They're definitely on my itunes so I must've downloaded them from somewhere! I promise to buy it anyway!

Hmm, interesting. I'll check it tonight as they should only be streaming. I'm not sure if these are even the mastered versions or not it was that long ago I stuck them up there and I never look at Last FM hardly...to be honest I don't jknow if many people know our page exists on there as we don't really promote it much.
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • Looking forward to this, think it's the only thing Suns have booked for 2010 so far, need to pull our sokcs up. Hope it doesn't clash with exams as that will mean I have to behave myself.
    •  JackJack
    • Glad your alive haha, you suns are ellusive chaps:D
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • Ah man, so much going on I wouldn't know where to be begin. Not even been able to get a jam in since mid December.... think we've all needed some time out. Lets just say if it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck. It'll be all systems go in a few weeks, looking forward to that.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm looking forward to seeing Suns n action again, been too long.

Confirmed the headliner for Sunday, I'll announce tomorrow
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • The line-up is pretty damn sweet to Jack. Good work dude.
    •  JackJack
    • Yeah I'm pretty happy, loads of heavy rockin on saturday and sludge and doom on Sunday, bring earplugs!
    •  JackJack
    • Charger added to Sunday!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Loud Howls 2010