Menu
    •  JackJack
    • I think this needs a new thread now. This is the gig that Mindzap will be putting on next year:

UK fans of the mighty riff, your prayers are to be answered. Mindzap are proud to announce the inaugural Loud Howls Festival 2010!!! The Gaff on Holloway Road, London will play host on April 10th and 11th to the finest collection of fuzz to hit these shores since Black Sabbath returned from... their Hamburg club days with a bucket load of doom and a dose of the clap!!!!

The Saturday will focus mainly on rock/psych/stoner/classic with the Sunday given over to doom/sludge/metal...something for everyone!!!! We are plundering the finest of the UK, European and American scenes to bring you something special...some of the bands will be playing over here for the first time so it's down to us to give them a good old fashioned UK welcome.

In true Mindzap fashion this will be more than a gig, this will be an event featuring an exhibit of rock poster art courtesy of Underdog Art Company and various other surprises along the way.

Come one, come all...let's make this the first of many!!!!

Contact- loudhowls@gmail.com
    •  JackJack
    • Something else to look forward to as well, currently trying to work on a tour for the Small Stone band Sun Gods In Exile which will also take place in April, hmm wonder what the London date might be;)
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Good luck with Jacklet... not in the UK then... but have fun and lovley times. Is that easter weekend? I have no idea when easter is next year.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Something else to look forward to as well, currently trying to work on a tour for the Small Stone band Sun Gods In Exile which will also take place in April, hmm wonder what the London date might be;)

Make that Sun Gods and Grifter dude!!!;)
    •  JackJack
    • I was going for a slow reveal lol Drip feeding bands
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      I was going for a slow reveal lol Drip feeding bands

Sorry, I've spoilt it now haven't I.
    •  JackJack
    • always spoiling it:cry:

Yes Grifter will also be touring, sweet
    •  JackJack
    • The Loud Howls blog is open for business:

Here
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Riff indeed. Looking forward to the announcements!
    •  JackJack
    • Who wants to know some bands?
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Yeah this sounds nice (PS can Gorse play?) :)
    •  mambamamba
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Is that easter weekend?

Nope. Easter's the week before.
    •  JackJack
    • K heres one band for ya:

The Freezing Fog

listen
      [Edited by Jack at 12:04 on 19/11/09]
    •  OllieOllie
    • Oh you tease Jack!!!
    •  seansean
    • Michael Cowell has done the art work for our single. a fine gentleman he is to.
    •  JackJack
    • sean says:
      Michael Cowell has done the art work for our single. a fine gentleman he is to.

He's a top bloke
    •  -ZX--ZX-
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      K heres one band for ya:

The Freezing Fog

Ahh htey are pretty decent, Manc band :)
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • -ZX- says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      K heres one band for ya:

The Freezing Fog

Ahh they are pretty decent, Manc band :)

Yeah that's a good start! Brilliant live band. I need to find their album actually...

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Loud Howls 2010