Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

MANTRA 3/10/08 OCEAN CHIEF, POMBAGIRA, RACHMANITE, AHYMSA, STONE TURNER

•  GrahamGraham
    • Probably the heaviest, doomiest Mantra yet!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/DrGre/Mantra031008small.jpg
    •  JackJack
    • doooooom, well we're not that doom but ya never know;)
    •  mikemike
    • Do Flatlands stand a chance of a Mantra gig at all?
    •  JackJack
    • mike says:
      Do Flatlands stand a chance of a Mantra gig at all?

the bands have been pretty varied since it started, I'm sure flatlands could fit in easily enough, hassle graham i guess:)
    •  mikemike
    • Graham! Graham!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Oh, I'm in London on Friday. I want to see Stone Turner. Put two and two together and I think we might have an attendee right here.
    •  JackJack
    • be cool if you can make it. I have no idea how we will sound yet :s
    •  PodgePodge
    • we promise to play a proper set this time too, and we have a new track for you all.
    •  pombagira666pombagira666
    • donny mentioned something about you guys not playing this mantra show...pleased to read that isn't the case. Friday is going to be a fuckin awesome show..hopefully lots of people will come out of their holes for this one
    •  PodgePodge
    • yeah, we were, then we were but thought we weren't, then we weren't, now we are... just a case of crossed wires really
    •  OllieOllie
    • This looks good, pity we're playing Exeter that night.

We'll be up there playing on Nov 7th though with Koresh so I shall buy Bad Admiral a small sweet sherry and discuss perversion with him.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Im going- should be a good lash up.
    •  JackJack
    • yup and i believe we're shring backline so I'm travelling light and drinking!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • yup I shall be in attendance too!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      This looks good, pity we're playing Exeter that night.

We'll be up there playing on Nov 7th though with Koresh so I shall buy Bad Admiral a small sweet sherry and discuss perversion with him.

and i shall in turn buy you a half pint of foamy ale and discuss "bear on bear goosing".

i'll be there next week though. wasted, but there.
      [Edited by bad admiral at 14:33 on 26/09/08]
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I'll probably be pretty hammered by the time I get there. Will make sure this time that I turn up in good time to see all the bands (rather than turning up during the last song of the headline band and not sure how I got there).
    • well I suppose we took your post pombagira cherry appearance so it's only right that you have your turn at the cherry....sweetness...oh and don can you buy us six jagermeisters please...you know it could be an ex band member tradition!!!! lol
    •  PodgePodge
    • were leaving the same night as were playing sheff the day after, pitty, we could have stayed and caused havoc
    • so podge are you going to come to either leeds or notts show?
    •  PodgePodge
    • probably not, when i say probably i mean no.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - MANTRA 3/10/08 OCEAN CHIEF, POMBAGIRA, RACHMANITE, AHYMSA, STONE TURNER