Menu
    •  PetePete
    • ninehertz needs reviewers!

Fans of stoner rock, doom, sludge, drone, post-metal whatever it's called, etc...

no obligation, no quotas, no editing of reviews to suit our sponsors - just offer to review, we'll give you access to our secret forum and you can choose what you want to review out of everything sent to us and it will be sent on to you.

Let me know if interested, in reply to this thread, a personal message or email editor@ninehertz.co.uk

Ta.
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • I would be interested in flinging some views but unfortunately im going travelling for six months in two and half weeks but if you're still in need upon my return i can throw my sixpenneth in
    •  JackJack
    • I'll be up for it, I'd prefer to do stuff more stoner, psych etc rather than doom and post rock etc. I think I could write more informed reviews then. I like doom but wouldnt say my knowledge on it as a genre is huge
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'll review shit.

cut me and i bleed prose.

i can review pretty much anything, but it will be ill informed piss.

but i'd like to give it a go.

thanks.
    •  PetePete
    • i will increase access to bad admiral and jack.

i will also delete posts from this thread when off topic, sorry.
    •  RamoRamo
    • I'm definitely up for this, i've done a few live reviews in the past and this is something i'd be well up for dedicating some time to.

I'm a fan of all things heavy and will invariably be found comparing epic riffs to natural disasters and scarcely known mythical creatures.
    •  MazzMazz
    • No need to apologise but you have made my “man” list.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'm happy to do a bit if you like. I'm currently doing quite a bit of stuff for the Sleeping Shaman but that's mostly stuff I'm finding off my own back. If you have any stuff you want to chuck my way I'm happy to have a go...doom, stoner, sludge, I'll give it a go, don't really like droney stuff or post rock though.
    •  seansean
    • Ollie says:
      I'm happy to do a bit if you like. I'm currently doing quite a bit of stuff for the Sleeping Shaman but that's mostly stuff I'm finding off my own back. If you have any stuff you want to chuck my way I'm happy to have a go...doom, stoner, sludge, I'll give it a go, don't really like droney stuff or post rock though.

hello old fart, i just been looking on the sleeping shaman..are you like a ghost writer..oh yes i am off to clutch tonight might put a review together
    •  emmaemma
    • I'll write reviews! Will have to be gigs in scouseland and the surrounding area mind...
    •  stonerwitchstonerwitch
    • I'm still happy to do reviews of filthy doom and similar nastiness.
    •  AlexRAlexR
    • Hi,

I'm really interested in doing some reviews on anything stoner / doom.:D
    •  feastoftentaclesfeastoftentacles
    • anyone want to review the Moloch 10"? i got a copy going
    •  mikemike
    • Yes please.

I'll PM you my address.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Reviewers needed!