Menu

Forums - General Chat

Hotel Booking for Doom Metal Inquisition

•  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I'll have a peep at Helllride to see what the deal is with booking tickets.

On another note, people in rooms will need to buddy up and get paying for the rooms themselves. I just tried to book everyone's, and you can't book more than one Saver room for each day with the same card, and it turns out you DO have to pay upfront.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Having looked at the Travelodge website it appears that they have two separate locations at Wooley Edge, one on the northbound side and one on the southbound, so which one have you booked?

I'm quite happy to book a room by card. They only actually charge your card once you check in, giving the card number is to secure the room but you can cancel if you give them the required notice (generally 24 hours).
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Undoubtedly book the southbound from a logistical perspective as you'll be driving south from Bradford and then you'll be straight off in the morning.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Southbound. We can stop on the way there, nip across the bridge and check in, then stop there on the way back and head off the next day.

Who's up for M&S sushi for breakfast? ROCK AND ROLL MADNESS LOLZ!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • slack mammoth says:

Who's up for M&S sushi for breakfast? ROCK AND ROLL MADNESS LOLZ!

That is some good shit right there. The veggie stuff is bloody gorgeous.

Forums - General Chat - Hotel Booking for Doom Metal Inquisition