Menu

Forums - General Chat

Cat thread part VIII

•  GarethGareth
    • Having known Martin for years and spoken to him earlier, it was a case if him not checking the link fully he'd posted, which was his own fault but not something I'd ban him/proper hate him for.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Gareth says:

Having known Martin for years and spoken to him earlier, it was a case if him not checking the link fully he'd posted, which was his own fault but not something I'd ban him/proper hate him for.

martin's an awesome chap. i think everyone who knows him would testify to that. i'm sure he didn't mean to upset anyone.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Thanks... I do try to be nice.

I had no idea on the content at the time of posting, otherwise it would not have been linked.

Apologies to anyone that was upset by it.
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • Podge says:

bordering on censorship there. dodgy territory

martin had already changed the link in his original post when he saw what was actualy in it, but it was quoted in mike's reply aswell which obviously he couldnt change - this is the link i removed. hardly censorship.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Censorship is the act or practice of removing material from things we encounter every day on the grounds that it is obscene, vulgar, and/or highly objectionable.

i'm not saying its wrong, just a massive over reaction.
    •  CareyCarey
    • but censorship implies removing information against the will of the person who published it. martin had already removed all the information that he could and was unable to remove the rest. i really don't think this is a censorship issue.

Forums - General Chat - Cat thread part VIII