Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

(Updated TOERAG photos) ...we can't make SHEFFIELD gig

•  MarekMarek
    • We don't cancel gigs ever and this was going to be a great one for us but we are recording at Toerag and have to do it until Saturday, totally un-movable!

Shit-sticks, sorry to anyone that was coming, we will make it up asap!!

•  JackJack
    • Toerag must be amazing though, looking forward to hearing the recordings. Enjoyed the Download set a lot, tried to wave once:)
    •  PetePete
    • Bollocks, gutted. That kinda balls up my weekend plans n all!

Some other time Marek, hopefully!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • If you see Fabienne at toerag, say hello from me.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Ah balls, was looking forward to that.

On the bright side it was an awkward night for me, this makes it a lot more straighforward. Hopefully next time Invasion come around it can be a clash-free night.

Good luck with the recording dude
    •  MarekMarek
    • Thanks guys, really sorry and gutted.

Toerag is great. They just did Diagonal and apparently it was great. Talking about Electric Wizard a lot. Massive bongs before every take, amazing.

Using a Selmer amp that's sounding really fuzzy and heavy, good fun.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Awesome!
      Did you get 'Spells Of Deception' down?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • that place looks like the hub of a shuttle launch from the 50s which can't be bad at all.
    •  MarekMarek
    • Yeah, that track sounds better now, faster and more octavey rather than so resonancey!

And yeah it was like being in a mission control meets early 50's warship. It's not posh or huge or anything but most of the stuff in there generally is old-school. Overall it's like being in the early 70's! Never a bad thing.

•  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Sweet photos!! Whose the photographer?, he's got some ace stuff on his page!!
    •  MarekMarek
    • Dan Wilton, one of my best mates. He's a full time photographer, rather expensive to hire normally... lucky!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - (Updated TOERAG photos) ...we can't make SHEFFIELD gig