•  PetePete
    • Enslaved - Riitiir
      Dead Existence - Born Into the Planets Scars
      Boris - Akuma No Uta
      Bo Ningen - Line the Wall
    •  mikemike
    • You coming to Enslaved Pete?
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Last record I bought was Kowloon Walled City - Container Ships. Not as impactful as I'd hoped, but maybe it'll grow on me. Loved Gambling on the Richter Scale.

Just preordered the new Kvelertak too, cos I like riffs.
    •  GarethGareth
    • A build your own clone overdrive pedal kit which I intend to build at some point this week/weekend.
    •  PetePete
    • mike says:
      You coming to Enslaved Pete?

Yeah. Are you?
    •  mikemike
    • Yes, if me and me bro get the tickets like we're meant to, the last time they played is up there in my top ten gigs like EVERRRRR
    •  PetePete
    • recent ebay purchases...

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope
      The Kevorkian Solution - Symbols are Bastards
      Church of Misery - Master of Brutality
      Monarch! - 666

other...

kendal mint cake from kendal
      mothers day stuff for my mum
      mothers day stuff on behalf of my daughter
    •  mikemike
    • Enslaved tickets, Muse tickets for Linda's birthday (suprise!) and a book on Lincolnshire privies (really).

There was a Terrorizer review of Frozen Corpse.. that has really stayed with me, it was so unusual, I'll try and find it.
    •  mikemike
    • Oh and I got Prolapse - Ghosts of Dead Aeroplanes on CD for £2 the other day in Jumbo in Leeds, top rekkid shop.
    •  Sam-O)))Sam-O)))
    • Stiff Little Fingers, Inflammable Material on vinyl for £2.00.

Sleep Holy Mountain bootleg...£25.00

Mothers day shit and car parts...
    •  GarethGareth
    • Sauerkraut crock pot from Amazon, and a new bass at some point this week.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Gareth says:
      a new bass at some point this week.

What did you get? I'm looking for a Rickenbacker at the moment but it's a case of waiting for the right one at the right price.

Just got a great new CD deck (Marantz CD6004) and as luck would have it I picked up a cheap copy of The God Machine's 2nd album on CD to break it in.
    •  mikemike
    • I re-bought Bill Bryson's Notes From A Small Island today, will no doubt zip through that.

Also got the other Luke Haines book on Outsider Rock and Roll which will be a hoot.

Also got some nick nacks for Linda's birthday including an antique perfume bottle that looks mint.
    •  GarethGareth
    • basstard says:
      Gareth says:
      a new bass at some point this week.

What did you get? I'm looking for a Rickenbacker at the moment but it's a case of waiting for the right one at the right price.

I got a 6 string fretless. I love playing fretless and this came along locally at the right price so I grabbed it despite having far too many strings and making me look like a massive twat. It's made by a UK builder called Letts and it's incredible.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Hmmm...the name Letts rings a bell but anything more than 4 strings is definitely a big no-no for me.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Yeah, I wanted a 4 string but this came up at £400 and there's no way anything that well built would come up at that price so I got it anyway. The top string it for tools, the low B is debatable though as I my 1st bass was a 5 string.
    •  OllieOllie
    • A Marshall Echohead delay and a denim jacket both off Ebay
    •  mikemike
    • http://f0.bcbits.com/z/21/10/2110186113-1.jpg

I just bought the orange one. Sweet.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Lots of stuff recently:

Grand Magus - Hammer of the North
      The Hives - Veni, Vidi, Vicious
      The Hives - Barely Legal
      My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
      My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light
      Primordial - Imrama
      Witchsorrow - God Curse Us
      Fu Manchu - King of the Road
      Fu Manchu - The Action Is Go
      Fu Manchu - We Must Obey
      Joy Division bootleg which isn't very good as the sound quality is sub-par [why do I keep buying rubbish bootlegs?]
      Orange Goblin - A Eulogy For The Damned
      Black N' Blue - s/t
      Trouble - Run To The Light
      Odin Dragonfly - Offerings [excellent]
      Summoning - Oath Bound
      Saxon - Heavy Metal Thunder: The Movie [also excellent]
    •  PetePete
    • Spent a little too much on a Japanese CD version of the Boris/Torche split Chapter Ahead Being Fake. But I managed to get a Peter Pan Speedrock CD, Milligram CD (Small Stone) and the covers of Eyehategod songs CD (by Kylesa, Cable, Ramesses, ATP, Speedhorn, Brutal Truth, Total Fucking Destruction and many more) for a pound each on ebay, to even out the spend.

Forums - General Chat - Recent purchases