Menu

Forums - General Chat

Veekend

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight: big shop
      Tomorrow: point out to landlord how wet my chimney is. Ahem. Discuss wedding flowers with my dad aka Britain's most reluctant florist, which also sounds wrong.
      Sunday: The Big One: Cultfinder's first rehearsal!!! Five hours of unbridled black thrash attack. In Woking.

•  mambamamba
    • Tonight: Cook some awesome food with the woman. Undecided what that might be yet.

Tomorrow day: Meeting with potential wedding caterer. Try and convince all involved that a few sarnies and sausages on sticks will suffice. And fail.

Tomorrow night: Go and see comedian Stephen K Amos as it's in Newbury and nothing any good ever happens here.

Sunday: not a lot.
    •  mikemike
    • Stephen K Amos is great, but you are guaranteed his generic Nigerian Parent Voice at some point, he is fucking sharp though, really quick.

Oh yeah, my weekend is drinks with everyone in Sheffield tonight, can't wait, then tomorrow seeing my brother in the day hopefully in Nottingham, then a house party later at my journalism college buddies' place.
      [Edited by mike at 14:28 on 14/01/11]
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Tonight: DESTROY KINGSTON!

Tomorrow: Destroy toilet (new pc arrives too)

Sunday: Folks come to visit.
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight: Unicorn for Matt Astrohenges birthday
      Sat: Curry with friends in Hemel
      Sunday: Chill or ride bike depending on weather
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus

• Not much planned this weekend except for the purchase of new shower head, with 5 functions!
      mainly pottering around cooking.

tomorrow night I'm going to try out a local music venue in Croydon (Sreamlounge) for a Neil Young tribute evening.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Jack says:
      Tonight: Unicorn for Matt Astrohenges birthday
      Sat: Curry with friends in Hemel
      Sunday: Chill or ride bike depending on weather

Friday: Same.
      Sat: Curry with self.
      Sun: Possible CD swap meet or hunt for cool cheap discs in Notting Hill.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm driving to Leeds shortly to see Crowbar, I'm working tonight too, should get there for about 11.30 to 12. Some things just have to be done. The downside is i've had about 8 hours sleep in the last 3 days, 4 were last night and I've been awake since 8am, I also had many beers last night so I could feel a bit better about tonight.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Buying carpet. Is there anything more boring? Buying car insurance is a bit zzzzifying but at least you can do that in you pants while listening to Boulder.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i spent a full £50 on 4 drinks on saturday. i also ate lots of caviar and told an urchin to go fuck himself. i went to the theatre too.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i also discussed an anime that i'm toying with with a beautiful woman. it's about a detective who angers a wizard and is turned into a human size penis and the wizard kidnaps his wife and keeps her in a psychedelic dungeon. he now works for kyoto city police as an unorthodox ball-buster who gets results. his sidekick is a psychic, paraplegic 14 year old girl...they fight the yakuza and battle the wizard using martial arts, guns and the power of the mind.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I really should go to gigs in Leeds more often. Got to work 15 minutes later than I normally do. I feel fucking shattered today though.

Oh and Hammer Of the Gods, the first support band, WTF!!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm £2500 better off since saturday. A £500 win courtesy of the football club, and £2000 compensation from when I got beat up last march, didn't expect to get a bean from that as I got a letter a couple of months back to say they couldn't find my medical records, plus I didn't go to the doctors afterwards to get checked up or anything. Result.

Lottery tomorrow *rubs hands together*
    •  alanalan
    • Eggy says:
      I'm £2500 better off since saturday. A £500 win courtesy of the football club, and £2000 compensation from when I got beat up last march, didn't expect to get a bean from that as I got a letter a couple of months back to say they couldn't find my medical records, plus I didn't go to the doctors afterwards to get checked up or anything. Result.

Lottery tomorrow *rubs hands together*

They say good things come in threes. Well, they say that about bad things actually, but these things*should* balance out really. Fingers crossed!

Forums - General Chat - Veekend