Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend thread to relieve my boredom

•  JackJack
    • Our work party this year is looking like it might be a bit lame, more about keeping clients happy than us. It's in a super swanky brand new club in the Chelsea football grounds, so be cool to see but meh
    •  mikemike
    • Gareth says:
      I'm cat sitting for Ben and Amy, just trekked home to pick up supplies for work tomorrow and back off to theirs later on. Had a work night out Friday but the less said about that the better.

Every time Gareth! Why do you go?
    •  GarethGareth
    • mike says:
      Gareth says:
      I'm cat sitting for Ben and Amy, just trekked home to pick up supplies for work tomorrow and back off to theirs later on. Had a work night out Friday but the less said about that the better.

Every time Gareth! Why do you go?

I go in the vain hope my ex won't go (which she said she wasn't this time) and actually enjoying myself without being messed around. There's another one Friday which I'm bailing on, £6.50 buffet deposit be damned.
    •  mikemike
    • Turn up with tupperware, fill up, leave.
    •  GarethGareth
    • It's fancy dress, I'll just fill up the pockets of my MC Hammer trousers with snacks then dance out the door backwards.
    •  BenBen
    • Thanks for the cat sitting dude.

Had a fun weekend at ATP, turns out I actually like Neurosis after all. Godspeed were awesome, managed to see them twice too so win.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend thread to relieve my boredom