Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  MazzMazz
    • Writing lyrics for the 2nd Groan album.

•  JackJack
    • Prolific
    •  MazzMazz
    • ha ha.

I have five word docs open each with working titles..I should be working..yeah
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Well into the law and legal documents right now! Shit yeah!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • getting pumped up for tattooing my knee this arvo...
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • I cut my own hair tonight simply because I was bored.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm on tour now with a question of sport, the rehearsal space we were in today has a big ship from war of the worlds in the corner right now
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Getting banned from countries.

Just found out that Italian special branch has a 2cm-thick file on my friend's and my exploits when we went to Milan a few months back.
      [Edited by FDFC at 11:28 on 18/10/10]
    •  MazzMazz
    • Well that's put the knackers on our ROMAN INVASION 2011 tour.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've been to my uncle's funeral today (my only true uncle as my dad only had one sibling, and my mum is an only child). My uncle died a week last sunday, the day after our 15 year old cat died, so i've had some pretty rough times lately, death only ever seems to come in threes in my life, it has done for the last 3 years too. Hopefully now that's it for a very long time. I'm not feeling to upset/down now i'm back, he's left a bloody big family behind, 17 grandchildren for starters! It's really quite crazy what with me being an only child.

But yep i'm hoping now i can put the bad few months i've had behind me now as i really need to sort my head out. Finally going out tomorrow for my family birthday meal. Fingers crossed and all that.
    •  mikemike
    • Hope you get some luck your way chap!
    •  JackJack
    • mike says:
      Hope you get some luck your way chap!

seconded

I'm into touring Question Of Sport, load in to Birmingham tomorrow, first show Wednesday
    •  basstardbasstard
    • mike says:
      Hope you get some luck your way chap!

Thirded. We all have some shit to deal with but it sounds like you've had way too much. Hope it's the end of all that and there are some good times ahead for you.
    •  JackJack
    • Dillan one of our family dogs had to be put down this morning, really gutted, he did make it to 13 years old though :(
    •  MazzMazz
    • :(
    •  alanalan
    • This thread's gone sad :(
    •  MazzMazz
    • I want to be in some sweet, sweet pussy.
    •  JackJack
    • I shall cheer you up with the news that I'm going to buy a drum stool today, so I can sit comfortably during the tour Im doing. Also the first show went very well, these sports fans are very enthusiastic. I also have a nice bunk on the tour bus and I'm off for two days but still getting paid, woo.
      Still sad about Dillon, my dad sent me a photo this morning and it made me blub

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?