Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  mambamamba
    • I'm into house hunting.

But no so much into sorting out my flat so I can stick on the market.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      basstard says:
      I'm into Machete. Got a DVD copy from a mate and it's superb. Film of the year for me.

Cool...been looking to seeing this.

Yeah; loved the trailer with Grindhouse/ Planet Terror, got very excited when I heard the film had been commissioned and now the finished product met my high hopes.
      Graphically depicted creative violence+ revenge+ badass Mexican+ laydeez+ cheese+ De Niro+ Seagal(!) = Instant classic!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • basstard says:
      Mazz says:
      basstard says:
      I'm into Machete. Got a DVD copy from a mate and it's superb. Film of the year for me.

Cool...been looking to seeing this.

Yeah; loved the trailer with Grindhouse/ Planet Terror, got very excited when I heard the film had been commissioned and now the finished product met my high hopes.
      Graphically depicted creative violence+ revenge+ badass Mexican+ laydeez+ cheese+ De Niro+ Seagal(!) = Instant classic!

excellent. excellent.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I will also be into Machete in due course
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Currently into doing overtime at work to guarantee a big blow out Christmas and New Year, and watching lot's of West Wing. Fourth Season about done. That's four in a month. Fifth one lined up. :O
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Generally mucking about micing up my drum kit and drooling over fancy mics.
    •  alanalan
    • Barr's Limeade.
    • alan says:
      Barr's Limeade.

He's a secret limeade drinkerrrrrrr...

Today I have been researching BAYESIAN NETWORKING SOFTWARE, cos I am a NERD.
    • At the moment I'm really into cheese sandwiches.

I had to get out of bed to make one the other night. I think I have a problem.

The cheese has to be cheddar, grated well and on silky soft Hovis thickly-sliced bread.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      At the moment I'm really into cheese sandwiches.

I had to get out of bed to make one the other night. I think I have a problem.

The cheese has to be cheddar, grated well and on silky soft Hovis thickly-sliced bread.

Try it with a bit of mango chutney. That's a good sandwich.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • halloumi, mango chutney and roasted red pepper
      a taste sensation
    •  MazzMazz
    • Gypsies.

I'm writing another Gypsy song. This one is for Groan. It will be a smash hit.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Hopkins says:
      halloumi

Should have seen Tino Insana's face when he saw that he could have a burger with halloumi on it in London.
    •  MazzMazz
    • FDFC says:
      Hopkins says:
      halloumi

Should have seen Tino Insana's face when he saw that he could have a burger with halloumi on it in London.

"Ya fu KING whaaa?"
    •  alanalan
    • Mazz says:
      FDFC says:
      Hopkins says:
      halloumi

"Ya fu KING whaaa?"

Heheh, north/south culture shock.

Can't beat mature cheddar and branston, that's the king of sarnies for me.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • alan says:
      Mazz says:
      FDFC says:
      Hopkins says:
      halloumi

"Ya fu KING whaaa?"

Heheh, north/south culture shock.

Can't beat mature cheddar and branston, that's the king of sarnies for me.

ripe brie and grape...ANYDAY.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • For the record, that motherfucker loves halloumi.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I made a Sweet Potato and "mixed beans" curry last night...man I have trapped gass...that's the downside of going veggie....MORE GAS
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Peanut Butter and banana sandwiches as an after-work treat. Ahh, lush.

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?