Menu

Forums - General Chat

Bonk Holiday

•  mikemike
    • Mazz says:
      I went to 'the smallest pub in Bath' yesterday.

The smallest bath in the pub? Was it a thimble?
    •  EggyEggy
    • I went down Chesterfield yesterday for the annual bank holiday music festival, i enjoyed it once the beer took proper affect, first time i've needed to drink out of a two pint pot before but the queues for the bar were horrendous. Spent a lot of the day thinking too much though and not being relaxed enough.
    •  JackJack
    • Biledriver says:
      Black Angels were sensational in London; a criminal lack of merch to buy but aweseome set, especially the new ones.

I enjoyed the old songs more than the new ones, new stuff sounded a little too 60's garage rock to me. I enjoyed the first half of the gig more than the second
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i had a lovely weekend. hooked up with a couple of koreshies for a handful of drinks. i went on a twilight ramble with christina and took some photos where she looks like a cherokee. a sexy cherokee. she got spooked by the dark though so we had to turn back. we watched the sun go down over box hill and i then ate steak and chips.
    •  JackJack
    • I can't do the Friday of the Tattoo convention now, I've been crewed onto Radio 1 Extra at Wembley. I am however free on the Sunday
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ah gash...i be working. no worries, i shall use the time constructively.

Forums - General Chat - Bonk Holiday