Menu

Forums - General Chat

August purchases

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i haved tasked juggers with finding me a boca juniors shirt from buenos aires.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Hopkins says:
      Gareth says:
      I (legally) downloaded Anathema - Judgement/A Natural Disaster last night. It walks a fine line between genius and overblown cheese.

You'll want to check out A Fine Day To Exit, it's more genius than cheese

I remember Nick lending me this back in the day. Pretty sure I fell asleep, but that might be a good thing.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Koresh - Crippledriver. Oops.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I bought a Minus The Bear t-shirt last night, it wasn't until i came out of the venue i realised it's a v neck job, which doesn't suit me whatsoever, i need to buy a body now so i can look the part in it.

Really good gig actually, disappointed they don't have a bigger following over here, they ought to. I also see they are back in the UK in November, playing Manchester, although it's supporting Jimmy Eat World who aren't a band i've ever considered getting into.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Received two items through the post today, one was a pack of creatine capsules which may help me getting the above t-shirt to fit me like it should. The other should be my Electric Wizard 'supercoven' cd, but it's not, they've sent me This Is Soul, instead, i'm not best pleased about that tbh.

:cry:

Forums - General Chat - August purchases