Menu

Forums - General Chat

I FINALLY GOT A HOUSE!!!

•  MazzMazz
    • I pay some money into my lady's bank account for soemthing called a mortgage..I then have sex with her.
    •  mambamamba
    • Ollie says:

One and a half bedrooms? So one bedroom and a large cupboard?

Pretty much. It has my computer a pile of clothes and an ironing board in it.
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      Ollie says:

One and a half bedrooms? So one bedroom and a large cupboard?

Pretty much. It has my computer a pile of clothes and an ironing board in it.

Cool, a laundry room/office. Kirstie and Phil would see that as an economic use of space.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • mine's one and a half. the piggies live in the half bedroom.

month and a half's time jack and she's in south america for the autumn...party time...
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Ollie says:
      I think what's Pete's trying to say...in a roundabout fashion...is that any band playing London now has somewhere to crash and he'll make you a fry up and a nice cup of tea in the morning!!!!

This is completely true - you're all welcome - just leave an amp or an SG behind and we'll call it quits...

Except Trippy Wicked, whom I owe several a stopover and fry-up!

9hz house-warming once I've unpacked, all welcome :angel:
    •  basstardbasstard
    • One of the benefits of living in the sticks..... £450 a month for 4 bedrooms and a garden.
      I was always too stupid/ broke to ever pull my finger out and get a mortgage but hey ho, life's a gas.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • £530 for half a one bed flat in Lahndahn sounds fairly reasonably to me. We're paying £745 for a 3 bed house + everything else on top.

Neither of us earn much but we still make sure we can afford the odd luxury. Balls to your recession, life is pretty sweet!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • basstard says:
      One of the benefits of living in the sticks..... £450 a month for 4 bedrooms and a garden.
      I was always too stupid/ broke to ever pull my finger out and get a mortgage but hey ho, life's a gas.

That's just fucking ridiculous! Get outta town! ...oh wait, you are.

Forums - General Chat - I FINALLY GOT A HOUSE!!!