Menu

Forums - General Chat

Whackend

•  mambamamba
    • Ollie says:
      mamba says:
      You can add sticking 150 Below The Fall CD sleeves together to my list of things to do this weekend.

Keeping it old school mate!!!!

I'll review it for the Sleeping Shaman if you want. Ain't heard it yet but only got my PC back t'other day afater a month in the wilderness and it's on my to do list.

Cheers mate. Not sure it's 'metal' enough for them but feel free.

PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post.
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      Ollie says:
      mamba says:
      You can add sticking 150 Below The Fall CD sleeves together to my list of things to do this weekend.

Keeping it old school mate!!!!

I'll review it for the Sleeping Shaman if you want. Ain't heard it yet but only got my PC back t'other day afater a month in the wilderness and it's on my to do list.

Cheers mate. Not sure it's 'metal' enough for them but feel free.

PM me your address and I'll pop one in the post.

I can give it a go, if not is anyone reviewing it for Ninehertz?

I'll send a PM now
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Yesterday - Had a very nice day in Preston (seriously!) going to see Kirst's brother's art exhibition. He is killer. Then we ate yummy Mexican food and drank much. Hayfever hit me like a haymaker though.

Today - Lazy. Search for a new flat online and organise some bookings. We're looking at Hammersmith and Shepherd's Bush. Silently scream about moving in with the madam and being grown up. Watch the ROUNDBALL action with my folks and partake in beverage slurping.

Saturday - Cry that my holiday is nearly finished. Enjoy tasty seafood in the evening with a big family get-together.

Sunday - Trundle back to smoke, view somehouses if landlords can be arsed.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack says:
      Rich, I was thinking about some praying hands, like these but I want them holding a plectrum somehow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/Prayinghands.jpg

hmmm...i got loads of pictures of hands praying...keep your eyes peeled on facefuck...i'll let you know when i'm done drawing.
    •  JackJack
    • I was also considering wings on my ankles so it looks like i have flying shoes if that makes sense, yes im silly
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i've popped some praying hands with plectrum up on facefuck.

wings, i'm sure i can find some of those...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tomorrow I'm playing a local charidee festival, then I'm off to Oxford with Witchsorrow. Woop.
    •  mambamamba
    • If I get no better offers, I might go to Oxford tomorrow.

edit: in the nicest possible way.
      [Edited by mamba at 15:07 on 18/06/10]
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • mamba says:
      If I get no better offers, I might go to Oxford tomorrow.

edit: in the nicest possible way.

Cool. Do it!

Forums - General Chat - Whackend