Menu
    •  bosskeloidbosskeloid
    • Ollie says:
      Mez is a good guy. We're playing an all dayer there on November 10th with some killer bands...Desert Storm, Shebrew, XII Boar...etc. Come along dude and chat to the guy.

We'd be up for some Planet Colliding action if you ever need some greasy rock and roll.

Yeah mate, i think Mage and Grifter would be well suited will keep you both posted!
    •  GrymGrym
    • Quick experiment

Go here: mage.bandcamp.com/yum

Input one of these codes:

wgsl-b2ka
      sk44-xhz7
      pnph-eeyv

Get yourself a free, tip top audio quality, digital download of our first EP. For nowt. 3 codes = 3 copies. FOR FREE! Go on, treat yourself.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Well, that's one claimed. 2 left.

Input one of these codes:

sk44-xhz7
      pnph-eeyv

Free stuff.

Sorted.
    •  GrymGrym
    • 2 down, 1 to go.

Input the code:

sk44-xhz7

Free EP.

Mmmmmmm, free, the best price of them all.

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Lovingly snaffled and shall be going on the mp3 player tomorrow. Thanks!
    •  GrymGrym
    • No worries man.

First batch of freebie codes pretty much gone now. One more left on the Twitter (@mageband).

Cheers folks.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Doing another EP download code giveaway on the Facebooks.

Mage Facebook

Send a message get a code. Not many left now.

All in anticipation of our 10 track album "dropping" on Wednesday courtesy of our main man Chris at Witch Hunter Records (cheers again dude, without your distribution skillz we'd be stuck in the stone age).

Album is called Black Sands. Listen to the whole thing here Bandcamp

10 tracks of Stoner/Metal/Doom/Thrash/Core (I dunno, there's a lot of disparate influences - heh heh)

Muchos gracias.
      [Edited by Grym at 17:00 on 27/10/12]
    •  GrymGrym
    • Witch Hunter Records Big Cartel

Available now. £4.99 plus P&P. 10 tracks of heavy. Free download codes for self titled EP and album included with initial copies. Plus stickers. Plus a whole heap of riffs squished onto compact disc in a lovely 6 panel digipak sleeve.

Yum!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Oderder has been placed...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
    •  GrymGrym
    • Much appreciated sir. I hope it rocks your world.

That reminds me, I must order the new Groan album actually...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Yes you must! NAUGHTY
    •  GrymGrym
    • Oh and tell your t-shirt man that he needs to sort some XXL shirts out for the big fat beer swillers amongst us...

I'm asking for a friend.

This is all muscle...
    •  MazzMazz
    • ha ha! We're getting some BLACK ones done soon..I'll Lesbo to do a XXL.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Sweeeeeeeeeet. This will please my "friend" and my exquisitely muscled self. Let me know when and I shall send a Paypal payment forthwith. On his behalf of course. Oh Goddamnit, I admit it, it's for meeeeeeee!!!

*ahem*

Meanwhile...

Grab the new Witch Hunter Records compilation gang. Featuring 9Hz denizens and a whole heap of fucking awesome tunes. And it's FREE, the best price of them all! Go forth and take - Coven & Neophytes Vol 2
    •  GrymGrym
    • Cheers for the kind words Ollie. Much appreciated.

Sleeping Shaman review

We'd love to get out and about more, but no fucker will put us on. Ha ha ha.

Really struggling at the minute which is a shame as the album has gone down really well with all the Stoner/Doom/Whatever 'zines.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Grym says:
      Cheers for the kind words Ollie. Much appreciated.

Sleeping Shaman review

We'd love to get out and about more, but no fucker will put us on. Ha ha ha.

Really struggling at the minute which is a shame as the album has gone down really well with all the Stoner/Doom/Whatever 'zines.

...it's a shitty business.
    •  OllieOllie
    • My pleasure mate...fine work!!!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I need to get the album on pay day, the EP was great.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • A man of my word- just ordered as part of a long overdue Witch Hunter bundle.
    •  mikemike
    • Review of this is pending!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Mage