Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] Wot I got in December

•  DonnyDonny
    • ultimatekev says:
      you can't make delicious sandwiches and toast from a crap american band in make up though.

true, swings and roundabouts.
    •  mambamamba
    • Looks like I've just acquired a ticket for Them Crooked Vultures on Friday.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      Looks like I've just acquired a ticket for Them Crooked Vultures on Friday.

Nice one! I missed out on the release (was on holiday with no 'net), and I'm not paying £60 on ebay, but it'll still be good!
    •  mambamamba
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      mamba says:

Nice one! I missed out on the release (was on holiday with no 'net), and I'm not paying £60 on ebay, but it'll still be good!

I haven't now. Already sold to someone else. Oh well.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      mamba says:

I haven't now. Already sold to someone else. Oh well.

Never mind. When you've got a ticket for a supergroup featuring John Bonham, Kurt Cobain and Cliff Burton, then you'll be laughing...
    •  seansean
    • mamba says:

excellent ,you have aquired rockin horse sh*t - i have listened to the album loads in the car ,i really like it.
    •  mambamamba
    • Two new sofas.
      Two new suits.
      See you in 6 months when I might have some money again.
    •  EggyEggy
    • i bought some Zinc yesterday, i hear it's good at strengthening the immune system.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I bought a sofa yesterday. It's purple and it's made a bit of a dent in my album fund *proffers busking hat*.
    •  EggyEggy
    • at least you'll have somewhere comfy to sit and enjoy your existing albums.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] Wot I got in December