Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend rumblings.

•  mikemike
    • What did you do last night Carey? We all stayed until about 2am, then went to Petes and passed out after absinthe, most hung over I've been in ages.
    •  CareyCarey
    • mike says:
      What did you do last night Carey? We all stayed until about 2am, then went to Petes and passed out after absinthe, most hung over I've been in ages.

we went home and went straight to bed, sober and sensible ladies all. sounds like you lot had fun! :)
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Gareth says:
      I have done nothing other than go swimming and make a fairly awesome cake. I am now browsing the internet for mountain bikes for the work run and maybe some actual mountain stuff further down the line.

Gone off cycling to work after being thrown off on penistone road. some b*stard opened his passenger door into the cyclepath... :(
    •  PodgePodge
    • theadore says:
      Gone off cycling to work after being thrown off on penistone road. some b*stard opened his passenger door into the cyclepath... :(

thats bad but you shouldn't let it put you off, there are a lot of nobheads about admitedly but if everyone just gives up then we may as well all just give up.
    •  noonenoone
    • If anybody would like to see these bands on Thursday at a house gig in Sheffield..

Project Hopeless - D-beat legends on tour ( SWE )
      Warboys - dystopia / infest style life ruiners ( LEEDS )
      Narcotix - Aus Rotten style HC, rare first show in 3 years and last one ever ( Woodseats )
      +1 more tbc

Head for the HSBC bank on Abbeydale Rd. and look for the police cars and studded jackets.
      £2 in and home made wine on sale. Fancy dress optional.
      [Edited by noone at 09:51 on 27/10/08]
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Oh, I wanted to see Warboys, since you've been raving about them for ages.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • This is my weekend and I am going to be in the countryside and look at animals.

Score!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • My weekend was made even better for seeing a drunk donny on the bus...
    •  JackJack
    • JenTheHen says:
      This is my weekend and I am going to be in the countryside and look at animals.

Score!

Perve:D
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      My weekend was made even better for seeing a drunk donny on the bus...

I was arseholed mate. Totally forget I'd seen you until the sunday and it suddenly came to me! Good to see you and didi though!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      JenTheHen says:
      This is my weekend and I am going to be in the countryside and look at animals.

Score!

Perve:D

I saw some lovely birds!

Forums - General Chat - Weekend rumblings.