Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend rumblings.

•  mikemike
    • My weekend always kind of begins tonight, which will be relaxing and reviewing some albums.

Friday- Going to Scunthorpe to see my Uncle's production of Talking Heads by Alan Bennet with the rest of my family, then being taken back to Gainsborough.

Saturday- Spend time in Gainsborough with la famille then back to Sheffield for about 4 for Daves party that night, looking forward to that/scared of that in equal measure.

Sunday- Recover and maybe go to the peaks with Si and Fred for some illicit fungus picking.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Tonight - Watch a few episode of Spooks series 6, in preparation for series 7 starting next week. Think I might open a bottle of red

Friday - Awesome gig at the chameleon cafe, Burning The Prospect, Moloch, Mob Rules and Brain Dead. Have a few drinks, and a kebab.

Saturday - Hangover. Watch the United game on tinternet. Pimp my burger for tea, it's gonna be so big I'll have to dislocate my jaw to eat it. More Spooks

Sunday - Rest, roast dinner and 5-a-side
    •  mambamamba
    • Today: recover from The Night Marchers gig in Bristol last night. They are an awesome band. Maybe a haircut at lunchtime. Not a lot tonight.

Tomorrow: pop over to see mother as its her birthday, then out with some of the missus' mates and hopefully find some of mine later on.

Saturday: drive to Northampton. Watch an old uni mate get married. Eat, drink, dance like a fool.

Sunday: feel like death, drive home, go to a 2-year old's birthday party, then round the in laws for some dinner.
    •  noonenoone
    • when did brain dead start playing again?
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • ultimatekev says:
      when did brain dead start playing again?

Past month or two I think, fucking awesome band!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today - work. go to southfields, have meal with one of christina's blind friends.

tomorrow - conference at work that i'm not organising for once, so cruise through it. hop a megabus to briz, see golden richard for a pint or two or three, repair to his for more beer.

saturday - fanny about in bristol for a bit, bus it over to bradford upon avon and find a nice quiet tree to read under, go to pub and drink a bit and wait for people to show up. rock a bit and either go home or party.

sunday - depends on what happens on sat night but i think i'll have a bit of a snooze for some of it.

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • bad admiral says:
      golden richard

That wasn't a very interesting story. I was expecting fireworks.

I'm working all weekend, including opening up on Saturday so I'll be up at 6am. Will put in an appearance at Dave's party. Clocks go back on Saturday night so extra party.
    •  mikemike
    • See thats good in theory but in reality means it'll be pitch black when I walk to work now, great!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Quite the opposite when you think about it chap.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      today - work. go to southfields, have meal with one of christina's blind friends.

tomorrow - conference at work that i'm not organising for once, so cruise through it. hop a megabus to briz, see golden richard for a pint or two or three, repair to his for more beer.

saturday - fanny about in bristol for a bit, bus it over to bradford upon avon and find a nice quiet tree to read under, go to pub and drink a bit and wait for people to show up. rock a bit and either go home or party.

sunday - depends on what happens on sat night but i think i'll have a bit of a snooze for some of it.

What time will you be in Bradford. I can get Will to meet you. He will make you some food.
    •  mikemike
    • JenTheHen says:
      Quite the opposite when you think about it chap.

I always struggle with this, duh.
    •  JackJack
    • food yum yum
    •  EggyEggy
    • mike says:
      JenTheHen says:
      Quite the opposite when you think about it chap.

I always struggle with this, duh.

spring forward....

I'm shit at it too.

I'm going to enjoy a mighty fine footy win from last night until we play a better team in notts county on saturday at home. Can't say as i can think of anything else i'm doing this one in fact.

I need to sort my grans tv out asap. oh and ring vodafone up to sort that insurance excess out. The latter isn't really a weekend thing though just an on going must do.

I might eat things too this weekend, especially if i have plans to drink.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • I shall be getting into B-O-A at about 3pm - 4pm-ish. I don't know what time Golden Richard wants me out as he has sexy ladies coming over at some point. Will can give me the food. I will cook it for him.

Golden Richard is fable. He is be-yoot-i-ful. His skin is cast in bronze/gold, his eyes are a deep dark chocolate, his hair is spun obsidian. He's a very talented man as well and can surf, skate, create animations and audio/visual gadgets and play many instruments very well. To meet him is to love him.
    •  PodgePodge
    • mike says:
      Sunday- Recover and maybe go to the peaks with Si and Fred for some illicit fungus picking.

its a bit late in the season, i would be surprised if there was anything left.

weekend = Wales
    •  mikemike
    • Sarah's friends got some a week ago so there might be some, its not frosty yet and still wet but I have no idea about them anyway.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Tonight - Shopping at ASDA as the cupboards are bare.

Friday - few drinks after work with a mate, then back home to rest and relax

Saturday - spoilt for choice, but most likely go see a friend from notts who's down here on a pub crawl. Intend to stay for one. Fail. Crawl home.

Sunday - rest, relax, try to work out exactly what I'm doing vocal wise in Koresh and write foolish lyrics.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • mike says:

Woah, woah, woah, when was I consulted about this? Two points: a) none of us know where to look; and b) I plan on still being drunk from the night before.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Tonight - Watch telly or pub. Cant decide.

Tomo - Work then pick me missus ma up from Derby station. Drink lots when I get in.

Sat - Got to take the "ladies" out for shopping and lunch then back home for shower and shit. Going for a meal somewhere?

Sun - Lie in then take me missus ma back to Derby then go back home and do fuck all.
    •  mikemike
    • Big Si says:
      mike says:

Woah, woah, woah, when was I consulted about this? Two points: a) none of us know where to look; and b) I plan on still being drunk from the night before.

Woah woah woah, ok then, we'll play this by ear then.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend rumblings.