Menu

Forums - General Chat

Website Bugs

•  CareyCarey
    • This is for things that should work but don't. Please state which browser you are using.

READ THIS FIRST - ALREADY MENTIONED:
      Problems with avatars: Carey, Hopkins

Clicking on threads does not consistently take you to the most recent post

Problems uploading pictures
      [Edited by Carey at 23:44 on 07/08/08]
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I'm still not arriving at latest posts on some occasions. Sometimes im at the last post, sometimes I'm at the post after mine (if I've posted) sometimes I'm halfway inbetween.
      Could this be because I switch between my computer and laptop?
      Firefox 3
    •  BenBen
    • I've noticed some slight oddness with this myself, it's a bit tricky to track down. I might need to put some more logging in or something.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I think I just had one thread take me to a completely random post, about 50 after the last one I'd read but still a fair way from the end. Odd one.
    •  PodgePodge
    • mine seems to be behaving its self, but on the same note I'd like to see the last post i made as i can never remember what I've posted. so it would be exactly the same as it is now, just starting at my last post instead of starting straight after my last post. i know its just one click of the scroll, but i think it would make things flow just a tad better.

humm... maybe that should have gone in suggestions
      [Edited by Podge at 17:53 on 08/08/08]
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i think i'm having problems with the old private messages.

i've got titles but no body...
    •  CareyCarey
    • bad admiral says:
      i think i'm having problems with the old private messages.

me too. as a temporary fix, if you "reply" to the thread (type some random letters or something), the body of the previous message becomes visible.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • kewl.

i thought jack was just sending me titles to get me back up. i almost killed him but didn't.

thanks.
    •  EggyEggy
    • bad admiral says:

i've got titties but no body...
    •  PodgePodge
    • here

you should be able to see that its all gone wrong

big line down the right, screwed up text at the bottom

thread end folded on top of my avatar box
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Incase it fixes, this is how it looked

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75649721fn6.jpg
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • fixed now. it was because a square brackett for a quote was left open - will add this to the bugs list.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Dunno if I'm being thick... I've got an alert to say I have a PM waiting, when i go into my messages it just shows me the ones I've sent... i can't differentiate the inbox from the sentbox and there doesn't appear to be a new message there?
    •  BenBen
    • There is no inbox and sentbox anymore, think of them as private forum threads rather than private messages.

The one with the reply in should be at the top, and should have "reversed" colours. If that's not the case let us know and we'll look at it. I mean let me know and I'll have a look at it :)
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Thanks Ben - it turns out that the other person deleted their message accidently before I read it LOL!! Confusion all around!
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • bad admiral says:
      i think i'm having problems with the old private messages.

This problem with PMs should be fixed now. It seemed to be an IE 7 bug, if anyone still has the same problem or has it in a different browser please let us know.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • I've noticed a few pics people have posted seem to have the bottom cut off. There's 3 I've seen so, don't know if it's a coincidence. Just thought i'd mention it. ;)

Here

here, half way down.

and here.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • text not wraping in the grief thread under musical discussion. though this is probably also down to user idiocy.

infact people can avoid this by paying attention to the bottom of the reply box. if you get a scroll bar appear then stop typing.
      [Edited by tom.a at 17:41 on 03/09/08]
    •  paul gpaul g
    • I have problems viewing any thread where someones posted a picture.
      the picture streches wider than the rest of the text then Safari crashes.
      This could just be my computer being Shit but this is the only forum it seems to happen on, most perculiar!
    •  BenBen
    • That's wierd, it seems to work ok for me on Safari, iBook G4, OS X 10.4.11, Safari Version 3.1.2 (4525.22). What are you running it on?

Forums - General Chat - Website Bugs