Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Berserkowitz & Bastard of the Skies .. UPCOMING GIGS

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Hail!

In true Berserkowitz fashion, we have some kind of half-cocked, non-consecutive dates, shoddy tour dealy going on over the next few weeks, with our chums from Lancashire, Bastard of the Skies (handily labelled as BotS in the gig listing). Jam-packed with goodness nontheless!

Aug 1st Blackburn Cellar Bar - Corrupted Night w/ BotS and Blind Pilot

Aug 4th Manchester Retro Bar - w/ BotS, Volition and They Are Cowards

Aug 8th Leeds Packhorse - w/ BotS, Sontoran Experiment, Afternoon Gentlemen and Magpyes

Aug 16th Sheffield Shakespeare - w/ BotS, White Fang and Sonic Lord (promoted by ninehertz.co.uk and Catacomb Records merch table included)

So, those are the gigs we have confirmed for throughout August, with a damn fine selection of bands if I do say so (line-up with Paul Catten's Sontoran Experiment being a particualr pant-wetter). Get yourself down to any of these, you won't be dissapointed!

If there are any gigs going during August that requires two nasty/heavy bands to play, then please let me know and we'll come and shake the dust off your lamp shades!

Non-Regards

Sir Psycho Stevie
    •  PodgePodge
    • Tino Insana says:

you may see me at this gig as well as the sheff one. i wanna catch TAC again
    •  PodgePodge
    • swine, i thought corrupted were playing then.

don't excite me like that
    • Podge says:

Tino Insana says:

you may see me at this gig as well as the sheff one. i wanna catch TAC again

Great line-up this. Shame cus Limbic Riot were on it initially but Pete decided to withdraw them to save time.

I know there were quite a few people interested in going up to Leeds as well, so you should become our official stalker.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Leeds makes me drink lots an ogle women

this maybe have equal good as it does bad points
    • That sounds like a decent night to me, heh.

Same here though, I cant seem to just get regular pissed in Leeds, it always mega-stupor pissed. Course it helped that last time we played there, it was 1.50/pint of Stellar.

Missed your appearence at Red House gig on Monday. Did you go to Oxbow/Harvey Milk in Manc, or just had a live music overload?
    •  PodgePodge
    • no, i just flaked out. been a long few weeks, figured you are all doing gigs fairly often so it shouldn't belong before i see you again
    • Aye fair play man. You seen Obiat before? Real quality stuff.
    •  PodgePodge
    • nope, never seen them but i know Pete is a fan
    • Podge says:

swine, i thought corrupted were playing then.

don't excite me like that

Aye, that's what I thought when I first read it. Nothing nearly as exciting as that I'm afraid. We'll probably just get funny looks rather than cheered on.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Berserkowitz & Bastard of the Skies .. UPCOMING GIGS