Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Manatees in the nme today

•  paul gpaul g
    • Didn't see that one coming!
      In my humble opinion the best post metal band in the UK not called humanfly.
      Freezing fog split out mega soon,get yourself involved with a copy!

www.myspace.com/manateetheband
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • apparently Down I Go are in this weeks issue as well, i'm assuming as a result of the tour they did together.
    •  slomoslomo
    • wowzer! change in the world!
    •  CareyCarey
    • down i go and vessels are both on this year's nme tour, if sandman isn't lying to me?
    •  mikemike
    • Wow, NME in covering decent bands shocker!?

I didn't understand that Vessels band when they played corp recently, in fact they pissed me off.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • to be fair i'm always really hard on NME but i know a lot of people who reckon it's much better these days.

Ad_sot told me SoT have a massive fan within the NME ranks who has helped them out more than once.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • About bloody time. Manatees are certainly one of my favorite bands playing in the UK at the moment.
    •  mikemike
    • Really nice guys too!
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • I'm afraid Manatees leave me a bit cold. But I think we've discussed them a lot before. Same with Mike on Vessels. They're the one's who played the NineHertz alldayer a while back, right?
    •  CareyCarey
    • the ninehertz/team tall split alldayer last year had a band from leeds called vessels. i am assuming it was the same ones? gareth cooked them tea.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Carey says:

the ninehertz/team tall split alldayer last year had a band from leeds called vessels. i am assuming it was the same ones? gareth cooked them tea.

I did, thai green curry. They were awesome.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Manatees in the nme today