Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Upcoming Flatlands live ventures.

•  mikemike
    • 27th October- The Red House w/Khuda and Higher Council of Mars.

29th October- Royal Park Cellars w/Khuda, Higher Council of Mars and Electric Mud Generator.

24th November- The Shakespeare, Sheffield w/Git Some (USA) and The Mirimar Disaster.
      [Edited by mike at 10:11 on 21/10/08]
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mike says:

28th June- The Chameleon Arts Cafe, Nottingham w/Moloch, A Horse Called War and Hoarse

My word, that should be splendid
      When's the album out?
    •  mikemike
    • Adam sent off the tracks for mastering today, so when we have that back, and arts done, and the manufacturings done, so a while is my guess!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Cool

Tortuga also playing that date, what a solid line-up
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Everyone stop having gigs on my birthday weekend. Now.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • JenTheHen says:

Everyone stop having gigs on my birthday weekend. Now.

Shite, that's the same night as Invasion in Sheffield
      nnnngggghh
    •  the chapthe chap
    • and neils leaving do...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I won't stop having a gig on your birthday weekend.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Hopkins says:

Tortuga also playing that date, what a solid line-up

don't think so mate. helen's putting this on and i haven't heard her mention tortuga.

EDIT: AHCW got a little confused for a sec. Sorted now. Line-up is as Mike said. :)
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Nice one, looks like a nice set of dates. Doncaster on a Saturday night... beast
    •  DonnyDonny
    • mike says:
      13th September- Canon's Gate, Edinburgh w/Tombs, Planks and more.

Sweet. Tombs for the States? If so, if you see Carson tell him I said hello.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah, them and Planks are touring.

Any word on those doom gigs at the Grovesnor? You doing any more? We'd like to come down and play!
    •  noonenoone
    • Every time I've played the Leopard in Donny it's been a fantastic night.
      That Chameleon Cafe in Notts is a weird one. Went up to watch Skiplickers and Strong as Ten and the gig was stopped halfway through because the staff from the floor below claimed the ceiling was going to give way so everybody had to stop dancing or moving ( and having fun ) I find it unlikely that the floor would have collapsed , the beams are pretty beefy in old buildings like that.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • you guys not doing the leeds show either?
    •  mikemike
    • Nah Si said he could do it, but is busy, he got his dates mixed up.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • ultimatekev says:

Every time I've played the Leopard in Donny it's been a fantastic night.
      That Chameleon Cafe in Notts is a weird one. Went up to watch Skiplickers and Strong as Ten and the gig was stopped halfway through because the staff from the floor below claimed the ceiling was going to give way so everybody had to stop dancing or moving ( and having fun ) I find it unlikely that the floor would have collapsed , the beams are pretty beefy in old buildings like that.

Chameleon's ace, but not really a proper gig venue, so that mad old loon isn't used tthe mosh™
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • 21st June- The Leopard, Doncaster w/Pilgrim Fathers

Awsome, the leopard is a right venue! will be nice to be able to walk to a gig!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Donny says:

mike says:
      13th September- Canon's Gate, Edinburgh w/Tombs, Planks and more.

Sweet. Tombs for the States? If so, if you see Carson tell him I said hello.

Carson Bullfight? He is the man.
    •  AlecAlec
    • that promo pic youve got is ace! will be at the sheffield dates
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • When we played the Leopard, Matt sang Ronan Keating for several minutes and then Charlies head blew up in the first song and then we went home.

Great night!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Upcoming Flatlands live ventures.