Menu

Forums - General Chat

May Now Watching Threadaroony

•  PodgePodge
    • the sleep scene from gummo
    •  JackJack
    • I'm waitching Britains got zero talent. Two opera singers, one with a sob story about getting bullied. Of course you get bullied your a fat kid doing opera. Karate dancing, just looks silly. A dancing dog, the dog is pretty good but once you've seen it kind of boring. Some guy murdering John Lennons imagine. Street dancers, who were okish i guess. Erm the program just aint working
    •  PodgePodge
    • every one keep raving about Signature on that program
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Gareth says:

Weezer - Pork and Beans video. Ace, it won't date well though.

Thats brilliant. I'll get the joke in 10 years time so thats all that matters.

I couldnt stand BGT (thats Britain's got tallent). Fran got me to watch one of the semi's and I actually couldnt sit there and watch it I was so fucking pissed off about wankers getting on telly and making tits of themselves. I had to physically walk out the room.
      I hate variety shows.

Big Brother starts next week though. that should fill all my voyerism needs.
    •  mikemike
    • I liked BGT, there was alot of shit on there like the fat woman dancing badly who got through on basically saying "girl power!" but Faryl Smith and the four girls doing the electric violin/cello stuff were fantastic.

Serious lack of truth on that show though, they put anyone through, X-Factor and all that is alot more brutal, which I like.

I love watching the first few weeks of X-Factor for the terrible auditions but as soon as they are past that it becomes a blub-fest where you will hear "I Will Always Love You" about 20 times before the show is out.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • See I'm the other way round. I hate the preliminary rounds of X-factor cos of all the gobshites, sob story's and begging that goes on.
      You can't fucking sing, whoever told you you could sing is a prick. Fuck off my telly.
      Thats not saying I like the actual competition part. I just hate it less.
    •  PetePete
    • I watched Lost series 1 this weekend, and am starting to go through Heroes series one and West Wing series 4 this week. Also weatched Sicko by Michael Morre and the extra bit on the DVD about Tony Benn.

Forums - General Chat - May Now Watching Threadaroony