Menu

Forums - General Chat

Leicester get demoted

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • Today I died a little inside
      The first time in our 124 year history we have not been in either of the top 2 leagues
      We started building huge brand new stadium while in the premiership, its finished when we get demoted to the Championship, so now we'll probably have the biggest stadium in league 1 (although Darlington's not to shabby and they are in league 2, possibly league 1 next season thanks to playoffs)
      I blame topps tiles sponsorship
      and the manager
      and the players
    •  EggyEggy
    • shame we didn't get promoted. 124 years that's a bloody long time, but as with forest, leeds and man city i recent seasons it just goes to show that big sides can't take things for granted. Probably more the fault of the chairman for bringing too many managers in in recent years and not giving previous managers enough time to change things around.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Yes we did have 4 "permanent" managers in a year wich probably didn't help.
      2/3rds of the way through the season I would have put my savings that we wouldnt even have been fighting to stay up.
      Just aswell I didnt really...
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Talking of Forest, though, good to see them back up!

Leicester will be back up soon I think.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I'd best go buy myself a new replica shirt so we can buy some new players haha
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • If you'd said to me at the start of the season we would win the league by needing to beat Wigan on the last day I'd have snapped your hand off

Not so confident about Europe though. Attack attack attack, and we should be fine, but Fergoz will be cagey and go for a 4-6-0 formation
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Blues are looking at relegation. We have to win on Sunday and pray someone else looses.

Fuck, don't want to go to the championship.
    •  EggyEggy
    • if brum go down i expect they will go straight back up, providing you can keep hold of most of your players, i thought you were doing well enough to stop up - suprised to see you in relegation zone at this stage i was.
    • Fulham are going to win, unless deby pull their fingers out, Portsmouth will most likely win. That's a bonus, If derby draw it isn't too much butt hurt. Thing is we HAVE to win.

Either way McLeash stays. He's done wonders for us.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Booo..... don't me started on my useless flipping team! Two relegations in two seasons, a possible minus 15 hanging over us for next season, all the whole playing staff up for sale and 4 million pound plus in debt so the potential of going to Salisbury away in 2010 is looking more likely by the minute. If there's still a team to support that is!

You premiership/championship fans have got it bloody easy if you ask me :P
    •  MazzMazz
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

Booo..... don't me started on my useless flipping team! Two relegations in two seasons, a possible minus 15 hanging over us for next season, all the whole playing staff up for sale and 4 million pound plus in debt so the potential of going to Salisbury away in 2010 is looking more likely by the minute. If there's still a team to support that is!

Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy, Easy.

Bunch of bloody crooks. :P
    •  MazzMazz
    • 'ear Kev! Wanna hear my AMAZING Luton joke I just made up? It's AMAZING.

• Go on then me old babber, let's hear it...

• Kev Hit Drum says:

No, we have good business/finance management.
    • Don't worry - you'll be getting a huge parachute payment windfall when your lot get relegated this weekend. That'll keep those administration wolves from your door for a few months... :P;):):D
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I think I'm gonna start supporting Darlington or Hartlepool
      At least I could get to see a match every so often then :)
    •  MazzMazz
    • Luton will soon be known as.........Who-ton Town.

See! It was AMAZING
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Mazz says:

Luton will soon be known as.........Who-ton Town.

See! It was AMAZING

That was worth the wait ;)
      I demand a Leicester gag!
    • Mazz says:

Luton will soon be known as.........Who-ton Town.

See! It was AMAZING

Get that posted up on your crazy hornets forums. They'll love that.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ref Leicester...ouch!

"Yep. In 2002 they deliberately spent way above their means & then cynically went into administration to avoid paying what they owed local builders, businesses etc. They cheated in football terms, and shafted a lot of decent & honest local people. I know Leeds are famous pantomime villains, and rightly so, but as far as I’m concerned Leicester are just as bad & I hope they fek off & die."

Forums - General Chat - Leicester get demoted