Menu

Forums - General Chat

weekyendy

•  GarethGareth
    • rustyspoon says:

quote:
      In a frustrated throwing incident?

Yes, starting to wish i opted for Acolyte instead of Warrior setting, got to Chapter9 and properly struggling.

I got to chapter 5 of the 1st one and gave up. Life was too short to spend shouting at some brown ninjas for pwning me repeatedly.
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • Eggy says:

I've had a message on facebook today from someone i was at school with, he says i spoke to him last night in town but i can't remember at all. I ended up in escapade (town's trendy nightclub) where they actually played nirvana and motorhead. didn't see that coming, maybe they are branching out to attract the old green room goers :O

I normally always end up in places like this at the weekend (Nuneatons town centre is pretty shite) and the 'indie/rock' section they play isnt that bad at all really. RATM were on last week which shocked and made me laugh. Still an awful place though. £3.60 for a bottle of becks!
    •  mikemike
    • Weekend was nice, got some revision done, got to see some good mates (Tim and Claire) and some beer/nice food too.

Just wish I got some more sleep, oh well!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I deserve an oscar for my "oh, i'm so ill" abilities at work yesterday night. really it was just a hangover, but i called in sick on friday cus fozz was coming round for my dad's 50th. N i pulled too! hurrah! It was a good weekend.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Mark Montana says:

Eggy says:

I've had a message on facebook today from someone i was at school with, he says i spoke to him last night in town but i can't remember at all. I ended up in escapade (town's trendy nightclub) where they actually played nirvana and motorhead. didn't see that coming, maybe they are branching out to attract the old green room goers :O

I normally always end up in places like this at the weekend (Nuneatons town centre is pretty shite) and the 'indie/rock' section they play isnt that bad at all really. RATM were on last week which shocked and made me laugh. Still an awful place though. £3.60 for a bottle of becks!

yeah chesterfield gets wanker by the year, there's only one rock "bar" open now and that's hardly enticing, used to be called club erotica now been renamed to a slightly more appealing rockshots. Two of the better pubs have recently stopped having live bands on. So everything sways towards the trendy bar scene. and that's just not me. I'm more up for the old fashioned pub atmosphere thesedays where i don't have to try and fit in.
    •  noonenoone
    • Played a gig at that club erotica a couple of years back.
      Before we got there we heard these amazing rumours that it was a gay fetish club with a torture chamber.
      Turned out to be a wank , dingy club with crap cider and rude bar hags.
    •  EggyEggy
    • i had about 12 hours sleep last night, about 4 hours on the sofa while trying to watch the masters footy. Still don't feel that refreshed though. got my passport photos printed seems photoshop was jamming my printer.

I had some weird dreams last night, i was laid on the sofa while a girl of about 16 was touching herself up outside the window (she was leaning on the bonnet of a orange sports car). Then i poured some guinness on a baking tray and put it in the oven.

The person from school is still trying to get me to remember when i spoke to him on saturday, i'm none the wiser.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Download was ace but knackering. Didn't see that many bands I wanted to, but Dillinger were fucking incredible, swiftly followed by Municipal Waste and Jimmy Eat World who also ruled. I need my bed.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • That was a great weekend for sure, spilled over into today too, damn.

Forums - General Chat - weekyendy