Menu

Forums - General Chat

I'm sick of cereal!!!

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • bad admiral says:

FEEEEEL THE BURNNNNNN OLLLLIIIEEEEE!!! G'WARRRRRNN!!! YOU'RE A WINNER! YOU'RE STRONG, NOT WEAK!!!! CALL THAT A SIT-UP?????!!! YOU CHEEKY FUCKER!!!! WINNNN! WIN! WIN! YOU WANT THIS STEAK???!!! YOU WANT THIS STEAK???!!! 6 MORE MILES AND YOU CAN HAVE THIS STEAK!

That honestly made me fall of the chair laughing when i read that this morning in work!

and that's really not too clever in a call centre where we're not supposed to have full internet access... :angel:
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • bad admiral says:

passion fruits look like dirty girls bits so are fun to eat.

Quote of the day.

Eggy says:

I tend to opt for eat smart ready meals at work which probably aren't exactly healthy but at least there's less fat etc in them. I also have a tin of fruit for my break instead of crisps, cakes or whatever, so i'm trying to an extent but not immensely. I also drink either juice or milk at work, i did have lemonade last night though as i fancied it. Them green tea capsules do sound pretty good though.

Eggy, your as wide as the average chop stick!? whay are you doing eating smart ready meals?

Ol, you live in cornwall, get on them cliffs man! I shall teach you in the ways of the Climber, for it is ritcheous & makes you look like you've got balls of steel, even if you are wimpering like a baby the entire way up ;)
    •  PodgePodge
    • move yo ass, thats the best way to loose weight.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Rob Smith says:

bad admiral says:

passion fruits look like dirty girls bits so are fun to eat.

Quote of the day.

Eggy says:

I tend to opt for eat smart ready meals at work which probably aren't exactly healthy but at least there's less fat etc in them. I also have a tin of fruit for my break instead of crisps, cakes or whatever, so i'm trying to an extent but not immensely. I also drink either juice or milk at work, i did have lemonade last night though as i fancied it. Them green tea capsules do sound pretty good though.

Eggy, your as wide as the average chop stick!? whay are you doing eating smart ready meals?

Yes i am generally as wide as a chopstick but imagine a chopstick with a belly that only wants to get bigger. I eat eat smart as they have less fat in them and that allows me to have other fattening thinks without losing the overall chopstick appearance. Unfortunately the belly doesn't want to get any smaller so i've moved onto a more fruitier diet and more exercise, plus fruit is the in thing thesedays.

Last night i sort of perfected my sit up technique, still doing the inclined sit ups (courtesy of exercise bench) but with arm movements that seem to make my muscles work harder.

Forums - General Chat - I'm sick of cereal!!!