Menu
    •  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • Hello everyone,
      As you may or may not know Gonga have a new record out and we decided it was well overdue that we played some shows. We have a stable line up for the first time in several years and we want to make up for lost time.
      We are playing at ZXZW fest in Tilburg on 20th Sept and we have also been offered a gig with the awesome Colour Haze in Switzerland on Oct 4th. Nice. We want to get some more shows around this time in the UK as well as mainland Europe, so I thought I'd get on here and ask if anyone is interested in booking us or can recommend venues/promoters. Also, if any bands out there are up for some shows, that would be cool.
      Cheers
      Tom//Gonga
      gonga_mmii@hotmail.com
      www.myspace.com/g0nga
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Hey thats awesome your gonna play with Colour Haze congrats! Havent seen you guys live in toooo long, we're putting on a show in Liverpool 10th Oct so itd be a possibility? message me at myspace.com/peyotehaze (pretty sure your already a friend if that makes it easier) and let me know what youd require accommodation/equip/money wise if your interested, cheers!

Jem
    •  MarekMarek
    • Great to have you back
    •  PodgePodge
    • the new album is really good
    •  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • Cheers all. Tis good to be doing stuff again.

Jem, I'll get in touch on the myspace now, but that sounds good.:)
    •  MazzMazz
    • I heart gonga.
    •  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • It makes me tres happy to hear that Mazz, cos Gonga heart you, really fuckin' hard...
    •  MazzMazz
    • gheorgeh says:

It makes me tres happy to hear that Mazz, cos Gonga heart you, really fuckin' hard...

You make me weep heavy metal tears of joy. See you on the 25th.
    •  the reverendthe reverend
    • I hear tell, that George has the lurgy.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I heard he was handing out sausages from a tin at an Earth gig.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Really enjoying the Gonga
    •  the reverendthe reverend
    • Mazz says:

I heard he was handing out sausages from a tin at an Earth gig.

Really? I'm impressed. Last time I stayed at chez Gonga he couldn't get the tin open.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Gonga booking