Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Anyone wanna see any of these bands in sheffield?

•  HogTeamHogTeam
    • Grimpen Mire (Birmingham)
      Unsilence (Bolton)
      Misericorde (Donny/Liverpool/Chester)
      The Lamp of Thoth (Keighley)
      ead Man's Root (London)

These guys are looking for a gig in sheffield. who would be up for another doomy night at the casbah.

cheers.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Grimpen Mire are awesome!! Good blokes too!
    •  PodgePodge
    • not interested in any of them, of what i've heard its very typical and uninspiring stuff.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • thought as much
    •  MazzMazz
    • Podge says:

not interested in any of them, of what i've heard its very typical and uninspiring stuff.

:D

My hero.
    •  lplp
    • OBIAT would be up for another Sheffield Show..

Pete?

•  PodgePodge
    • i'm all for people / bands trying, and if you like it you like it but i was listening to one of the bands the other day round at Pete's and we both looked at is as if to say "oh dear" then put the next CD (black pyramid) on and it sounded immense. there is some element of paying for a better studio / getting better sound and all that but frankly the first CD was rubbish.
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • yeah i had not heard of any of them. they mailed us asking for a gig. already said im too busy sorting our own gigs at the min but id see if there was any local interest for them... doesnt look so good ha ha.

well good look to em... but they already know ninehertz and hog arnt putting them on...i think they already asked pete...(i think)
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • HogTeam says:

Grimpen Mire (Birmingham)

Who are these guys?? Ain't heard of them, what do they sound like?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Catacomb Records says:

HogTeam says:

......................Satan
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Catacomb Records says:

HogTeam says:

They are guys from that band after the last sky- playing sludgy doom!!
      I saw them at the doom metal inquisition and they were really good/super heavy and i heard a couple of tracks off their demo which didnt sound as great but its a demo innit!!
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Innit, can't be expecting ludicrous Dopethrone-heavy from a demo. Anyone seen any of the other bands live?

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Anyone wanna see any of these bands in sheffield?