Menu

Forums - General Chat

fantasy football 13/14

•  EggyEggy
    • The site has been updated, so I've renewed the league

Anyone in it last season should be automatically added if you use your same log in details, for anyone who wishes to join in the code is: 55435-16385

The website is: fantasy.premierleague.com/
    •  EggyEggy
    • Also I've set up a head to head league again, it wouldn't let me renew this so people will need to enter the code below to join:

55435-16459

To join select "private league", enter the full code, and click join private league.
    •  alanalan
    • Excellent. I look forward to another season of mid-table mediocrity!
    •  johnolithjohnolith
    • I'll make up numbers this year
    •  EggyEggy
    • cool :)

There's only me and Terry is the head to head league so far, if no-one else is bothered about joining that one I might as well delete is as it'll get a bit boring playing the same person every week. Really needs at least 10 people for it to be worthwhile.
    •  alanalan
    • I'll join the head to head league, just hadn't got round to it yet.
    •  RamoRamo
    • i'm in!
    •  PetePete
    • I'm in too. Still following my life long rule of no Man Utd players.

Ramo - you're only joined in one of them, not both.

[Edited by Pete at 18:34 on 06/08/13]
    •  RamoRamo
    • ok im in further! no man united players, more because they are rubbish than anything else hehe
    •  EggyEggy
    • Man U have been rubbish in pre-season from what I've seen! Be nice for them to not finish up there, if possible.

Cool that more people are joining the head to head, looks like we'll be keeping it then, just need those others to join too *wink wink, nudge nudge*
    •  johnolithjohnolith
    • Ill join the head to head later!
    •  johnolithjohnolith
    • Joined, bring it on!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Excellent, not long now :)
    •  alanalan
    • This isn't exactly going according to plan.
    •  EggyEggy
    • hmmm, yes it could be said you aren't doing very well. the 9hz head to head league was one of my only plus points from the weekend just gone, moved up to 2nd.
    •  EggyEggy
    • The ninehertzership is back up and running again for yet another season, somethings just won't die. I've renewed the old league again so existing people should be added when they've picked their teams etc.

I started with Sturridge and Yaya Toure, then run out of money soon after.

If anyone new wants to join the site is fantasy.premierleague.com and the code to join the league is 18654-14266
      [Edited by Eggy at 10:41 on 18/07/14]
    •  alanalan
    • Bugger it. I'm sure I'll forget about it/give up half way through the season again, but I'll put a team together anyway.
    •  EggyEggy
    • cool :) good luck Alan. probably not gonna bother with the head to head one this season unless people want me too.
    •  EggyEggy
    • New season code... 32769-37580

Forums - General Chat - fantasy football 13/14