Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Seven Churches Festival - Kingston 25/6

•  Matthew HopkinsMatthew Hopkins
    • Ollie says:
      Undersmile are awesome!!!!

Yeah they offered their services. I was in there like a shot soon as I heard Jucifer had pulled out. I have been playing the crap out of the EP over the last few Weeks. I am more than happy they are playing.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • I need to do some music revision before this!
    •  Fighting JoshFighting Josh
    • Hey all,

Unfortunately Groan have split up so we have made a slight ammendment to the running order. The day will now run as follows!

Black Sun 9:15 - 10:00
      Age of Taurus 8:30 - 9:00
      Winterfylleth 7:45 - 8:15
      Bong 7:00 - 7:30
      Undersmile 6:15 - 6:45
      Bast 5:30 - 6:00
      Rise of the Simians 4:45 - 5:15
      Dopefight 4:00 - 4:30

Doors 3:30pm

NB - The curfew is at 11pm to allow for any diva antics or overruns :)

Also if people still want tickets, here is the link again: www.wegottickets.com/event/108395
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Me and the wife are going.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Who's actually going to this?

Me!
      We have had a flurry of sales in the last week so it should be pretty good!
    • Donny says:
      Me and the wife are going.

Yay! I like your wife!

You're cool too.

Josh - Thanks for reminding me that you will be present at the festival that your have organised, I'd never have guessed.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Donny says:
      Me and the wife are going.

Yay! I like your wife!

You're cool too.

Josh - Thanks for reminding me that you will be present at the festival that your have organised, I'd never have guessed.

Im not sure I like your tone ;)
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Fighting Josh says:
      Matthew Hopkins says:
      Bristol promoter = total cocksuckers

Now now, turn the other cheek my friend.
      Yes Dopefight are gonna play both, but that means everyone can come to Kingston early and bathe in their glory!
      Might have to keep future lineups close to our chests next time!

Wouldn't have been bad if the band chose either/or, though.
    • Hey all, today is your last chance to prebook tickets for Seven Churches - Volume I (The Beginning) - tickets will go offsale tonight at about 8pm, there will be around about 30 tickets available on the door so try get down early or ring the venue if you are going to be late - www.wegottickets.com/event/108395
    • This was good! Winterfylleth and Black Sun destroyed the place! Top marks to the other bands to and Messers Hopkins and Retallick.
    •  Matthew HopkinsMatthew Hopkins
    • Great night.All the bands ruled! I'm feeling it today. Was in a right state at the end. Feeling so rough today i haven't made it to EHG!
    • Matthew Hopkins says:
      Great night.All the bands ruled! I'm feeling it today. Was in a right state at the end. Feeling so rough today i haven't made it to EHG!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that mate! Hope you're OK! You were pretty battered mind! ;)

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Seven Churches Festival - Kingston 25/6